Military Discounts?

How would they able to verify if an individual is actually in the U.S. military or not, say, if they live off base and thus shipment is addressed to Las Vegas or N Las Vegas v. Nellis AFB, for example? Or Wahiawa v. Schofield Barracks or Wheeler AF? - E

.mil account, APO/FPO address, faxing/scanning over a copy of your ID are some ways companies verify you're military.

Faxing/scanning your military ID is punishable under UCMJ. That is why Oakley had to do away with it. Certain interagency branches can get away with it. Like for instance to get an official passport.

Out of curiosity, what was Oakley doing that required scanning/faxing/emailing military ids? I know they have mil equipment; was it required to purchase their gear so that there would not be insurgents out there running around with high-tech Oakley shades/boots? Or was it a discount thing? - E

A discount thing. I can get flak jackets for around $90 for the full kit. Whereas everyone else it's about $130

Faxing/scanning your military ID is punishable under UCMJ. That is why Oakley had to do away with it. Certain interagency branches can get away with it. Like for instance to get an official passport.

That's who I was referring to exactly, Oakley, in regards to the ID thing. When did they make it punishable under UCMJ? The last time I did it was about 2 years ago. And what does Oakley do now to prove you're military?

Oakley usstandarissue went to the .mil method. But yeah it's always been prohibited. I only found out about a year ago when I went to brigade and they had signs up about it.

Okay I found the same Gi at MMA warehouse, but if I can it for cheaper from fighterwarehouse I will just get it from there.

FW is having a pretty sweet sale going on right now. Maybe if the stars align I can get my Gi even cheaper. Either way my monies go to the lowest bidder.

Gladiator has always offered a 20% discount to active military and no shipping charges to APO/FPO addresses.

Gonna throw a curve ball here, since apparently these discounts pertains to active military, and not retired veterans. Since the only proof would be a DD214 and ID but thats a little extreme I would think. Didn't know mma warehouse is affiliated with the aafes, gonna have to check that out.

Send two emails to fighter warehouse about the discount and got nothing back. I guess they don't have the discount any more. sad panda

Send two emails to fighter warehouse about the discount and got nothing back. I guess they don't have the discount any more. sad panda

From what I read they have 2 versions:
1. for active duty service members, and
2. for someone trying to help out an active duty service members

See this page for more info on that or other available military discounts.

From what I read they have 2 versions:
1. for active duty service members, and
2. for someone trying to help out an active duty service members

See this page for more info on that or other available military discounts.

Originally I was going to have the items shipped out here (I'm deployed). However I leave soon and I don't have to want to worry about getting this stuff home. The SPPTRTRPS code doesn't work Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Back