Milf gets boy toy to kill husband

MV5BNGZhYzgwNzItNDljNC00MDM4LThiYjEtNDRhNmE5NDk2MTQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Not a looker but cant judge the guy yet

could have a fat ass

big ass MILFs are buroken, not fair for mortal men

Milf is an acronym, FYI.

People are so stupid and heartless. Why not just divorce him? Why?!? Fuck this bitch.

Actually quite common in 3rd world countries. Either the wife, bf, or both get tired of waiting for the old foreigner to die and just whack him. Most victims are much lower profile, though, and the cases are rarely investigated or solved. Local police really couldn't care less and usually have a good laugh about it.

He's scum, she's worse, and I guess they were in love. Bitches are pieces of crap sometimes.

I can do whatever I want, its a free internet
This post is the equivalent of TS putting his hands over his ears and going nananannanananananana I can't hear you.

An 8ball of some good blow, and he could have replaced that bitch real quick. Some dudes are just dumb.
Darwinism at its finest.

What could be so wrong for someone to resort to murder? I dont get it. I dont even like killing crickets i find in my house lol. And i cant kill spiders much to my gfs delight (sarcastic).

Patriarchy left her with no choice.

Back