Social Mild mood disorder?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Does anyone have a mild mood disorder that was diagnosed? Is there even such thing outside of straight up being bipolar?

Not talking about manic and depressive episodes, more like just talking about bad days and good days or bad moments of the day and good moments of the day. Maybe it’s just stress who knows

Does anyone have a mild mood disorder that was diagnosed? Is there even such thing outside of straight up being bipolar?

Not talking about manic and depressive episodes, more like just talking about bad days and good days or bad moments of the day and good moments of the day. Maybe it’s just stress who knows

Or maybe thats just life? Nobody got only good days. Or bad days

Or maybe thats just life? Nobody got only good days. Or bad days
Maybe. My life hasnt changed much in the past couple of years. Could be brain damage tbh.

Only thing I can thing of is physical brain damage, past drug use as a young adult catching up to me (internal brain damage), and had a couple of best friends die within the past few years. But I dont think its the last one as I get over grief pretty quickly

Maybe. My life hasnt changed much in the past couple of years. Could be brain damage tbh.

Only thing I can thing of is physical brain damage, past drug use as a young adult catching up to me (internal brain damage), and had a couple of best friends die within the past few years. But I dont think its the last one as I get over grief pretty quickly

How old are you?

My mother has a mood disorder. She sees a therapist and takes medication for it. Unfortunately, my brother is full on bipolar and refuses treatment for it. So he's much more of a mess than she is.

Serious this time…
That sucks man. Mental illness is a bitch
How old are you?
29. I take pretty good care of myself too besides the physical brain damage nowadays. I dont smoke weed regularly anymore. I take psychedelics once a year for self improvement. Idk man I honestly feel like im doing most of the right things

My mother has a mood disorder. She sees a therapist and takes medication for it. Unfortunately, my brother is full on bipolar and refuses treatment for it. So he's much more of a mess than she is.
Yeah I have a friend who is full blown bipolar. When hes bad he can go days thinking hes god in a manic state. Its super strange it reminds me of schizophrenia delusions but apparently its only bipolar. That sucks dude

Maybe your only illness is hypochondria?
Could be im just an overthinker. I dont know when I started to be a little bitch lol. Ive always been sensitive though...

Everyone I know that is Bi Polar also take pain killers and drink. I am not sure if that is cause or the effect.

That sucks man. Mental illness is a bitch

29. I take pretty good care of myself too besides the physical brain damage nowadays. I dont smoke weed regularly anymore. I take psychedelics once a year for self improvement. Idk man I honestly feel like im doing most of the right things

Well this often happen: as you get older, you slowly stop getting happy without a reason. Meaning you dont get happy without something big happening.

What is something big? Getting laid, winning something, eating a amazing meal, someone giving you good feedback, ect.

The longer you go back, young 20s, teenager, kids, toddler, the more happy you are with "nothing".. or just the small things in life.

Now this dont happen to everybody. And if you experience going down that road, you can indeed fight it.

Thats the good news.

Back