Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl could lead to a live-action television series

She looking chubby in those latest ATT commercials

I liked her in Werewolves Within
Me too. I was going to mention it here a bit earlier but figured no one else would have seen or heard of it. It wasn't quite the film that I was hoping for but I still enjoyed it. Maybe it'll grow on me more upon a second viewing when I buy it on Blu-ray.

Me too. I was going to mention it here a bit earlier but figured no one else would have seen or heard of it. It wasn't quite the film that I was hoping for but I still enjoyed it. Maybe it'll grow on me more upon a second viewing when I buy it on Blu-ray.
I thought it was pretty good on a second watch. But then again I love bad horror -comedy

she lost too much weight. Looked better with some chub. Also she went too narrow when she had her nose done.

Milana-Vayntrub.jpg

Wood. But I’d definitely double bag my peen given some of the public comments shes made in the past.

Don’t anyone show @Amerikuracana this tweet, he will be shook

She’s... Super gross?

Aaaaaand letting guys she doesn’t care about, but thinks are cute, blast in her, which is the thing women are so desperate to protect, isn’t a good reason to allow abortion/killing of a developed baby?

That’s it.

Back