Mikey Garcia vs. Josh Taylor @ 140.

I think Taylor takes an 8-4 decision here. Garcia is good but not big enough and frankly I see Taylor as just a little too well rounded for Mikey to get any consistent work done here

Can Garcia bounce back from the Spence loss and beat Taylor?
For a moment I thought Mikey came down to his senses and down a weight class... Title mislead me
Hearn is still working on Vargas vs Mikey, and Mikey only targetting a pac money in the bank.

I always think Josh Kelly first? Mikey would kill him:)

Nah Taylor would be too much for him. Mikey needs to stop running and go back to 135 where he actually has a chance of winning a fight.

Nah Taylor would be too much for him. Mikey needs to stop running and go back to 135 where he actually has a chance of winning a fight.

He can win at 140 and 147, just not against the best. But I agree. Back to 135 for Loma.

I like mikey, but he isnt moving up in weight as effectively as others. He doesnt have the frame for it. He isn't carrying the power up there.

Would be a good fight, but I think taylor takes it late.

He can win at 140 and 147, just not against the best. But I agree. Back to 135 for Loma.
Yeah he can beat a few people but if he fights people like Jessie Vargas who isn't a great but a decent fighter at 147 he's most likely going to lose because he is too small for the weight. I'd love to see him at 135 because I want to see him fight Loma but even putting that aside, he'd be much better off at 140 where he has more of chance of winning against the best.

Until a couple weeks ago, I would have said Mikey all the way. Now after Taylor took Rougarou's 0, a dude I was very impressed with and thought was 140's best, I think Taylor/Garcia is the fight to make.

135, fighting Loma, yeah yeah yeah, I think we all know that aint happening now. Pity, too.

Back