Mike Tyson When He Was In Prison

Yeah. Tyson was specifically cally trained by dmatato to beat larger opponents.

People who dont know boxing act like tyson was a wild slugger. But he was perhaps one of the most technically tight boxers who ever lived. In order to beat tyson you have to match him technically and wrap him up on the inside. Sapp simply doesnt have the skills and fundys to give tyson any problems.

Listen, hoost is a legend. But tysons boxing is way ahead of anything weve seen from kickboxing.

Sapps only shot is to catch Tyson with a perfectly timed lucky shot. Something nobody was able to do to Tyson even in his older years.

If it went down, sapp is getting hit within the first round and he is not getting up.
sapp didn't hit that hard, i've seen guys who could press 500 pounds but have no punch, tyson would have wrecked him by boxing rules. mma? who knows but they were just going to box, or maybe it was just all for publicity. Sapp, if he'd really even had a little real ability and heart could have been a big star here like he was in Japan, he was trying to set that up before he fell apart. On the Leno show an everything. I've wondered if some of those fights were fixed, he was that bad.

I thought Hagler did a stint for something, but I think a lot of things.
On Mike, that wasn't one time. That was his regular routine and why he landed in JDC. Back before direct deposit. You had to cash checks and he would wait outside the bank and sucker-punch 80 year-old women and steal their envelopes first week of the month. I don't remember where that gem was printed or who told me, but he got steered towards Cus about the same time. 11 or 12 years old himself at the time. Mike. Just what I heard/remember.
i heard those stories in boxing magazines, don't know if mike himself told people that's what he did or not. His own big mouth caused him more problems.

Prisoners are as tough as nails.
They are? How do you know this? Most I know are always moaning about their blanket not being warm enough, and how the prison guard is not nice enough to them!

sapp didn't hit that hard, i've seen guys who could press 500 pounds but have no punch, tyson would have wrecked him by boxing rules. mma? who knows but they were just going to box, or maybe it was just all for publicity. Sapp, if he'd really even had a little real ability and heart could have been a big star here like he was in Japan, he was trying to set that up before he fell apart. On the Leno show an everything. I've wondered if some of those fights were fixed, he was that bad.

Any guy that big would have some power. But per his size. Id say his power is nothing to admire

Any guy that big would have some power. But per his size. Id say his power is nothing to admire
i'm telling you he didn't, he was really slow and he had mass but not a lot of power, no snap at all. My buddies contention, the guy in the gym who thought he could take tyson had the idea that one punch would do it. Tyson had a great chin and took some huge punches from guys who could hit, Sapp had nothing.

i'm telling you he didn't, he was really slow and he had mass but not a lot of power, no snap at all. My buddies contention, the guy in the gym who thought he could take tyson had the idea that one punch would do it. Tyson had a great chin and took some huge punches from guys who could hit, Sapp had nothing.

Yeah thats pretty much what i said. I said clearly for his size sapp had little power. Not sure what you are arguing.

As per Hopkins. I was wrong. Apparently he did have an ammy background.

funny thing a trainer said to me once, i asked if i had more power than this huge guy, i just wanted a reality check, he said "yes you do" I asked how could that be, i'd seen the guy press what had to be at least 400 pounds. My trainer said something which I believe is true, the muscles used to lift heavy weights are very slow contracting muscles, now, I know about all the fast twitch, slow twitch stuff we've all been fed but I also know that when I'm moving the heaviest wieght I can move, i can feel the muscles taking awhile to fully contract, punches are the opposite of that, like a seizing of the muscle for a brief moment.

Wasn't the former world heavyweight champ of the world held in a youth detention type facility?

How are prisoners tough as nails?

source.gif
Probably talking about TV prisoners.
probably jerks off to orange is the new black.

i'm sure many prisoners are tough as nails, just the circumstances they came through would create that. Also, I think being in prison sort of accentuates the law of the jungle, the dominant guys would really be nakedly dominant and the submissive guys would get totally broken down. Ever wonder why some prisoners get huge from lifting weights even without the good food and supplements? One theory is that being in that environment just makes their testosterone skyrocket.

funny thing a trainer said to me once, i asked if i had more power than this huge guy, i just wanted a reality check, he said "yes you do" I asked how could that be, i'd seen the guy press what had to be at least 400 pounds. My trainer said something which I believe is true, the muscles used to lift heavy weights are very slow contracting muscles, now, I know about all the fast twitch, slow twitch stuff we've all been fed but I also know that when I'm moving the heaviest wieght I can move, i can feel the muscles taking awhile to fully contract, punches are the opposite of that, like a seizing of the muscle for a brief moment.
Lmao you are a goddamn fool. Your know literally nothing about weights or muscles. Your knowledge on the subject is literally 80 years in the past. You and your trainer sound like one of those old superstitious boxing coaches. I bet you think "women weaken legs" too.
Here's a tip for ya: when lifting as much as you can you're actually using fast twitch muscles. Fuckin goof

i'm sure many prisoners are tough as nails, just the circumstances they came through would create that. Also, I think being in prison sort of accentuates the law of the jungle, the dominant guys would really be nakedly dominant and the submissive guys would get totally broken down. Ever wonder why some prisoners get huge from lifting weights even without the good food and supplements? One theory is that being in that environment just makes their testosterone skyrocket.

As a general rule, I think inmates are high-T fuckers from the get. As a rule. Aside from the white-collar crime guys.

In a boxing match? Yeah, Kimbo is napping within 30 seconds against prime Tyson.

Any fight, any rules, anywhere, in a pool, on a golf course green, on top of a skyscraper, in an alley or on the street prime Tyson turns Kimbo into a pile of hamburger within 30 seconds. You could make Kimbo chili with that mess after 30 seconds. Like he got in with a giant food processor.

Lmao you are a goddamn fool. Your know literally nothing about weights or muscles. Your knowledge on the subject is literally 80 years in the past. You and your trainer sound like one of those old superstitious boxing coaches. I bet you think "women weaken legs" too.
Here's a tip for ya: when lifting as much as you can you're actually using fast twitch muscles. Fuckin goof

Badass-GIF.gif

maybe i'm a fool and a goof but i also like to think about things and not just repeat what some idiot doctor said. Not only with fast/slow twitch fibers (yes, i know about them) but with things like evolution and adaptation, some things don't make sense so I like to think about them. Why are white people white? yes, I know about the thing with vitamin d and the sunlight, but, there are plenty of people living in areas where theres even less light than there is in europe and they are dark. I like to wonder about those kinds of things and not accept some "experts" word for it. A lot of the slow twitch stuff does not make sense. especially as it pertains to boxing where you have the fastest guys who might not punch well, the slowest guys who can derail a train and opposite variations of same. Then you have guys with huge muscles who couldn't dent a tub of jello and guys with not a muscle anywhere and they are killers. then we can talk about stamina too, some guys with all the fast movement have legendary stamina and some guys with slow movements have horrible stamina. I like to think, and yes, it's true, women weaken legs ya :eek::eek::eek:, you'd know that if you ever got any.

As a general rule, I think inmates are high-T fuckers from the get. As a rule. Aside from the white-collar crime guys.
ya, i would think so too. Not just because of the environment but also because it would be the alpha males in a disadvantaged area who might be the ones to dare to venture to where they'd get into trouble. The ones frightened aren't a problem. But anything can happen, you can get into a traffic accident and get sent up. I've read horrifying stories of prison rape where the prison seems to intentionally scapegoat white prisoners and let them take the frustration the prisoners have against them to prevent riots. Some of those kids end up killing themselves and some end up becoming the same as the men who victimized them. We really do need to fix some of this shit in this country. Going to jail isn't supposed to be a rape sentence. Also, these days we cannot forget that since the 90's most of the prisoners are in for non-violent crimes related to drugs. Obama didn't really do shit for them and most are his own people.

Back