Mike Tyson wants to eat your Children

Man......he still has the look in his eye like I'm still scared of him when he talks. He seems to be doing much better now. He even answered a few tough questions from a female reporting rather than telling her that he only answers questions from women if he fornicates with them.......so.

But in seriousness I hope the guy is happy now. He went through a lot and had some serious mental illness.

In regards to a boxer-type fighter with raw power, the closest thing we had to a Mike Tyson was Quinton "Rampage" Jackson I think.

Wouldn't Igor V. Be a closer comparison, I don't know. We haven't really had anything close to Iron Mike. Who in MMA puts combinations together or bobs and weaves like Tyson did?

Will there ever be a Mike Tyson in MMA?

to bad he couldn't beat any good fighters...haha...beat a bunch of cans and bums like trevor berbick and pinkon thomas..those guys were such a joke..or a blown up LH weight michael spinks...the moment tyson had to fight someone he couldn't intimidate, he was soundly beating...douglas, holyfield 2x...not even counting his other losses to lewis and some no named bums...

Will there ever be a Mike Tyson in MMA?

So ironic I'm seeing this today. A coworker tried to tell me Lewis fought Tyson in the Olympics, then after I proved him wrong he changed it to when they were amateurs, could find no proof of that either. Hilarious trash talking especially looking back on it, but ole Tyson did get KO'ed that fight.

Edit: corrected spelling errors

surprised all the whiny little shits haven't forced him to apologize for that shit lol

to bad he couldn't beat any good fighters...haha...beat a bunch of cans and bums like trevor berbick and pinkon thomas..those guys were such a joke..or a blown up LH weight michael spinks...the moment tyson had to fight someone he couldn't intimidate, he was soundly beating...douglas, holyfield 2x...not even counting his other losses to lewis and some no named bums...
unfortunately he was taken out during the peak of his game

He was never the same after he got back from Jail, 3 years of his prime wasted.

the mike Tyson that Cus D'Amato trained was truly something special. Even with Douglas, that was hardly the best version of Tyson.

I once thought his embarrassing antics were edgy but then I grew up. He was and is still a try-hard.

Yes, the general public knows him as Phil "CM Punk" Brooks.

unfortunately he was taken out during the peak of his game

He was never the same after he got back from Jail, 3 years of his prime wasted.

the mike Tyson that Cus D'Amato trained was truly something special. Even with Douglas, that was hardly the best version of Tyson.

it's tough to know for sure...for example...what would have happened if 20 year old tyson fought holyfield..hate to say it, but I think holyfield would win...tyson always had the same weaknesses..even in his prime, certain fighters gave him problems...they didn't beat him, but they showed his weaknesses...like against tony tucker..bonecrusher smith...they tied him up easy and showed that tyson could be neutralized...they just didn't do enough to win...

there was always reason why tyson never wanted anything to do with foreman...even an old foreman...I think even an old foreman would have ko'd tyson dead....there was nothing george liked better than guys coming at him...like joe frazier did...and that was one of the worst beatings in the history of boxing...tyson was always vulnerable to the uppercut, which is what george killed guys with.

Datsik puts Tyson to shame. He was legitimately crazy and fought like a fucking lunatic. Don't remember Tyson ever picking up a ref and body slamming him through the ropes out of the ring.

It gets even crazier when you read about what he was doing while he wasn't fighting. Dude though Jesus was a Mossad agent, got locked up for armed robbery. Then:

In August 2010 he escaped, by tearing a hole in the wire fence around the low security clinic, apparently using his bare hands. He then illegally crossed the border to Norway in a boat and met with Norwegian reporters. While wearing Nazi symbols, he told the reporters that he was "not a nationalist, but a racist".[7] Joined by two neo-Nazis from "an ex-Soviet Baltic state" living in Norway,[8] he appeared at the International Police Immigration Service in Oslo on September 21, 2010, where he handed in a loaded weapon, declared himself a "white warrior" and requested political asylum.[7] As a result, the police searched their tattoo shop where they found five illegal handguns and an entrance card stolen from the Norwegian Armed Forces. Nazi paraphernalia including a large doll dressed up as a Nazi was found near the front entrance of the shop. The newspaper interviewed residents near the tattoo shop who claimed they 'often heard loud noise, screaming and banging'. The neighbors also stated they would occasionally see the occupants of the tattoo shop 'practicing fighting and boxing while completely naked'. All three were then jailed, while the case is being investigated.[9] On October 18 Russian authorities sent an extradition request to Norwegian authorities.[10]

A bit of a wall of text, but well worth the read. Datsik wins.

"I'm ferocious, I'm a tyrannosaurus, I wanna trample the foliage in your terrarium, I wanna eat your children, praise be to Allah"

Back