Mike Tyson wants to eat your Children

That's how Colby imagines he sounds.

“I’ll fu** you til you love me fa***”

AEEE8DFF-82BD-48CC-B636-A2E4F4ED08AC.jpeg

damn that sh** was intense.

Last edited:
In regards to a boxer-type fighter with raw power, the closest thing we had to a Mike Tyson was Quinton "Rampage" Jackson I think.

'I want to eat your children, praise be to Allah'..
1998-mike-tyson-biting-boys-shirt.jpg

<TheWire1>

tito once said he would beat ken shamrock into a living death. i'm not sure what that is, but it sounds pretty painful to me.

He's all chilled out now. He invites you to his ranch. This is his big passion right now. He doesn't even care or think about fighting or his past fights anymore.

https://tysonranch.com/

images

images

Tank had the closest rhetoric.
There are other guys like Gilbert Yvel who have done some shady shit, there's a video of him on YouTube, old fight organization filming before the fight. He and his opponent are at the pool and exchange some words. You don't spot it at first but Gilbert picks something up, by this time the opponent has left and gone up to his room (the motel was right beside the pool) Yvel follows and then you see his coach follow him. Yvel gets to the door, sweat has soaked his shirt, and his coach is pulling a knife away from him. That or Datsik, he'd eat babies. Yvel seems alright now.

Tank was ruthless, though. He had just crushed a man's face (or that's what I thought, severe broken jaw) to this day I have not seen a knockout like that. Where a fighter had to have his face held together by Big John who probably thought that dude was gonna die, then Tank, mocks a seizuring John Matua(?)

Back