Mike Tyson vs. Wesley Snipes

lolll

fuck that... if I knew she was Tyson's friend I'd keep my distance before I say something that would offend her

I'd let him slap the shit outta me then become a rich man after the court case (if my head was still attached to my neck that is) :)

Haha, just realised I quoted a five year old comment by a banned poster.

511EG3XXo1L._SS500_.jpg

rudy was his bodyguard.

the inner ring?

fuck in hell. that's wrong.

Obvious BS story.

Snipes knows how to kick, so it honestly wouldnt even be close. Every time Tyson gets in distance, tap tap, a few kicks to the legs, and Tyson crumbles. Or perhaps a low kick, low kick, front kick to the chin, ala Anderson Silva type combo.

Honestly, Tyson is a one dimensional square, when snipes is a full fledged, 3dimensional cube

Obvious BS story.

Snipes knows how to kick, so it honestly wouldnt even be close. Every time Tyson gets in distance, tap tap, a few kicks to the legs, and Tyson crumbles. Or perhaps a low kick, low kick, front kick to the chin, ala Anderson Silva type combo.

Honestly, Tyson is a one dimensional square, when snipes is a full fledged, 3dimensional cube

I like the cut of your jib.

Obvious BS story.

*If this thread were in the MMA section. Well played.

I can imagine Snipes shitting himself though, who wouldn't?
I read a story about Matt Skelton hunting down his wife's lover, maybe not as scary as Tyson but scary.

I have trouble believing this. Snipes was a big actor and if that were to happen Tyson would be in prison. Taking a punch from Tyson is more than assault and I don't think this happened. Anyone can say anything about anyone.

*If this thread were in the MMA section. Well played.

Played? you think this is some kind of joke because I said a square was one dimensional, when it is obviously a two dimensional rhombus!? God damn it!

Time to bang it out bro, prepare to tap or snap

lMfJpkN.gif

MMA fans are much more knowledgeable. They know bout leg kicks and take downs.
20130321220545-e55fd795.gif

real talk boxing fans get their own sub forum and they dont even know what a double leg is

edit on topic i like snipes reaction to be asked about fighting tyson, just hell no.

Strange. You think Snipes could sue the person who wrote that book.

The amount of money it would cost to sue would probably be more than the guy who wrote the book could pay in compensation it just wouldn't be worth the expense.

In the early 90s, when Tommy Hearns was at cruiserweight, he issued an open challenge to Tyson to meet at a catchweight of 200 pounds. I'm not sure Tyson would have wanted to do it and/or make the weight.....but being a huge Hearns and Tyson fan I am really glad he ignored Tommy's request.

Yeah I read that in Tyson's book The Undisputed Truth. Pretty funny story.

In the movie when he talks about it and Brad Pitts picture appears on the screen and Tyson is like "Look at that pretty muthaf**ka" was funny as hell.

In the early 90s, when Tommy Hearns was at cruiserweight, he issued an open challenge to Tyson to meet at a catchweight of 200 pounds. I'm not sure Tyson would have wanted to do it and/or make the weight.....but being a huge Hearns and Tyson fan I am really glad he ignored Tommy's request.

tommy was fearless, Steward said he sparred heavyweights and "whooped their ass" I always assumed one of them to have been Tony Tucker. Also, some interesting footage of him sparring Ali before the Berbick fight, ya ali was shot and old but Hearns still dazed a guy with the best chin of all the heavyweight champions. Tyson would have ran through him just like Hagler did only much, much faster.

tommy was fearless, Steward said he sparred heavyweights and "whooped their ass" I always assumed one of them to have been Tony Tucker. Also, some interesting footage of him sparring Ali before the Berbick fight, ya ali was shot and old but Hearns still dazed a guy with the best chin of all the heavyweight champions. Tyson would have ran through him just like Hagler did only much, much faster.

yea but it would be fascinating... in a morbid way

I think if Snipes fucked Tyson's girl, Tyson would do more than KO him. As it is, if Tyson swung full force at a normal human without gloves on, he wouldn't just be unconscious. He would likely be dead or hospitalized. I'm pretty sure if I took a full-on shot from prime Tyson, he'd snap my neck.

I just found out about this on Quora. So I searched for more information.
“One night after (Mike Tyson’s girlfriend) Hope had visited MT (Mike Tyson) in his LA apartment, he told me to follow her. She had left earlier than usual, telling him that she had to visit a friend. He wanted me to find out where she went, if she made any calls, if she talked to anybody, everything that she did after leaving him that night. So I grabbed the black Lamborghini Diablo and kept a safe distance … At Roscoes, a soulfood hangout in downtown LA, she parked, got out of the car and walked over to a black Lexus … her friend turned out to be actor Wesley Snipes.

“(Mike Tyson) was paging me. I called him back to let him know the situation … Less than ten minutes later, he pulled up in a yellow Testarosa, accompanied by a new bodyguard Anthony Pitts. Anthony was a former professional football player, stood about 6’7, and weighed in around 250. Tyson jumped out of the Ferrari.

“…When Hope caught sight of him, she practically fell out of Snipes lap and onto the floor. The actor froze then waved a hand”‘Now, Mike, now, Mike, we can do this together. I dont want no problem.

“‘Let’s go into the bathroom!’ Tyson snapped.

“When I returned from the parking lot, I noticed Anthony was blocking the bathroom door. A couple minutes later we heard a big noise inside, and then Tyson emerged alone.

“After he was gone, I cracked open the bathroom door. Wesley Snipes was sitting against the far wall, head tilted to one side, unconscious.”

The Inner Ring, by Rudy Gonzalez, p.58-9

Back