Rumored Mike Tyson vs Logan Paul in February 2022

Imagine if Logan Paul actually wins a Boxing fight against Michael Tyson.

I guess it makes sense after the circus of events over the last couple of years. Regardless of how real they want you to think it is, it will be nothing but and exhibition.

Dear god no. Tyson gonna die of a heart in the ring

He’s 55 years old for crying out loud

The only source is some “Drama Alert” page. Hopefully this is just fake

giphy.gif

I haven't watched a single one of these circus fights so i don't know what you mean.
Then why are you posting in a thread about it?

Lets be real: you watched. I would never click on thread, take the time to respond to it, if I truly had no interest. If you really do not give a shit about it, I would not have a notification from you.

IdealisticHotGrison-size_restricted.gif

You are kidding yourself if you say you are not going to watch this. The hype around it will be unavoidable come fight week. I totally acknowledge how stupid this fight is. It’s almost as stupid as the fact that I will most likely spend $75 to watch it. Sigh…

Excited. Logan has the heart of a lion and willing to take on any challengers. The true definition of champion

People criminally overrated how dangerous Tyson is in 2022 …..Paul will do better then people think

Then why are you posting in a thread about it?

Lets be real: you watched. I would never click on thread, take the time to respond to it, if I truly had no interest. If you really do not give a shit about it, I would not have a notification from you.

IdealisticHotGrison-size_restricted.gif

I clicked on the thread thinking "you can't be serious?". Think what you want but i've never watched one of these shitfests.

Last edited:
If Tyson doesn’t go in the ring wanting to make a harmless exibition, which unfortunately is likely given his general attitude nowadays and the $$$ involved, he can literally demolish LP in the first round given how he still moves and hits at 55.

Last edited:
Back