Mike Tyson vs. Greg Hardy

Hardy vs his ex would be a closer fight than Tyson vs Hardy.

Also mike is innocent

Only one was actually convicted and everyone insists that's the innocent one, seems convenient but not logical.

He was but technically wasn’t as he appealed and then the prosecutor dropped the charges and now they have been expunged.

Technically he was in fact convicted because he literally was.

Technically he was in fact convicted because he literally was.

They’ve been expunged, it technically never happened since he used his right to appeal and the prosecutor declined to try him again. I’m sorry you don’t know how the law works.

Because Tyson is far more charismatic, especially since retirement.
Secondly, anyone who followed his case and proceedings know that his defense lawyers fucked up badly. Doesn't mean he's innocent, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

So why do all the fighters think convicted rapist and serial criminal Mike Tyson is cool but Greg Hardy is irredeemable?
There are many of us who don't believe Mike was actually guilty of that crime. I don't know a whole lot about Greg Hardy, but I'm not sure he has had a legendary professional career yet, has he?

How do you know Hardy did?
Dont , as for Mike alot has come out that makes it pretty obvious he didnt. Not saying Tyson was a saint he did so e dumb shit too.. Tyson was the most exciting fighter the last 40 years or more ........ Greg Hardy is a mma journeyman n a used to be solid nfl player.

So yeah Tyson gets more leeway

Dont , as for Mike alot has come out that makes it pretty obvious he didnt. Not saying Tyson was a saint he did so e dumb shit too.. Tyson was the most exciting fighter the last 40 years or more ........ Greg Hardy is a mma journeyman n a used to be solid nfl player.

So yeah Tyson gets more leeway

*All-Pro football player.

Well yeah Mike said he didn’t do it so it must be true, he also said he’d rape her now if he could. Also the whole story of Mike having a team of bumbling inadequate lawyers is false as well.

Nobody really knows if Mike actually raped Desiree Washington or not just like no one really knows if Greg Hardy really slapped around his girl for cheating on him with Nelly. Only one still has it on their record though.

Remember when they put mike Tyson in that Bill Cosby sweater and put him on tv. Lol

“Michael”

Was there ever actual evidence that Mike raped that girl?

I forgot to add the “n” at the end I apologize just like you wrote “type” instead of “time” I assume. Still one of the most hilariously moronic things I’ve ever heard.
He probably just misspoke...like you just forgot to add "n". Shit happens we all fuck up speaking sometimes. If that's one of the most hilariously moronic things you have ever heard you're incredibly sheltered.

They both deserve a chance at redemption, IMO. Mike seems like a much better person than before. Greg is harder to judge whether he has bettered himself or not, but I'm willing to give him chance.

I am also not sold on Mike actually being a rapist, despite his conviction. Though I am not at all an expert on his legal case and the accompanied investigation

He probably just misspoke...like you just forgot to add "n". Shit happens we all fuck up speaking sometimes. If that's one of the most hilariously moronic things you have ever heard you're incredibly sheltered.

You should just fade into Bolivian. Also I don’t make amalgamations of countries and words.

Last edited:
Back