Mike Tyson vs. Greg Hardy

Garmil

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So why do all the fighters think convicted rapist and serial criminal Mike Tyson is cool but Greg Hardy is irredeemable?

I think Greg Hardy is cool too

D1QnVF0VAAAY_od.jpg

Because Mike Tyson was j j jacked

I went to high school with Desiree Washington.

Because Mike went from the image of "Baddest man on the planet" to "Awwww shucks" in his retirement.

Seems like he has decent PR reps.

Because Tyson was set up n didnt rape her. Granted Tyson did other shit tho. Hardy is just a piece of shit

For one, no one believes he raped that girl. But on top of that, Tyson is an extremely charismatic, thoughtful guy who is a lot more intelligent than people think. He’s also grown a lot as a person. He went from someone who was raised in such squalor that he didn’t even know you were supposed to clean your clothes to a mature, introspective older man. Plus he’s funny and charming.

Greg Hardy could maybe gain some sympathy if he told his story but as it stands he’s just a one dimensional dickface.

For one, no one believes he raped that girl. But on top of that, Tyson is an extremely charismatic, thoughtful guy who is a lot more intelligent than people think. He’s also grown a lot as a person. He went from someone who was raised in such squalor that he didn’t even know you were supposed to clean your clothes to a mature, introspective older man. Plus he’s funny and charming.

Greg Hardy could maybe gain some sympathy if he told his story but as it stands he’s just a one dimensional dickface.

“I’m gonna fade into Bolivia” = extremely intelligent

only one of them actually did it and it wasn't Tyson

“I’m gonna fade into Bolivia” = extremely intelligent
Fade into Bolivian. Bolivia doesn’t rhyme with oblivion.

the dude has about a third grade education and has been on camera all the type since he was a teenager. Of course there are going to be some gaffes.

he’s also the author of “everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” which is one of the greatest aphorisms ever. If you told someone Mark Twain said it they’d happily believe it.

Fade into Bolivian. Bolivia doesn’t rhyme with oblivion.

the dude has about a third grade education and has been on camera all the type since he was a teenager. Of course there are going to be some gaffes.

he’s also the author of “everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” which is one of the greatest aphorisms ever. If you told someone Mark Twain said it they’d happily believe it.

I forgot to add the “n” at the end I apologize just like you wrote “type” instead of “time” I assume. Still one of the most hilariously moronic things I’ve ever heard.

Back