mike tyson uppecut

fighter01

White Belt
Reaction score
was watching tyson v frank bruno the first fight back in 1989, that punch combination right hand to the body follow by the right uppercut, that was a deadly punch combination, the right to the body brings down your glove then the uppecut follows.

If I'm not mistakened, I believe he used the same combination in his fight against Lorenzo Boyd.

EDIT:

Start watching from 2:50

The best uppercut he ever threw was agianst Douglas. I try and find clip in a min.

I love that KO, but my personal favorite is the side step then uppercut that he KO'd Buster Mathis Jr with.

Ok here is.

Also if you watch the Knockdown watch the outside ref. at the 1:25 mark. he is at the count of 5 while the ref in the ring is at 3.

I love that KO, but my personal favorite is the side step then uppercut that he KO'd Buster Mathis Jr with.

Damn. Just checked that one out. Pretty Brutal.

Starts at 2:35

Also if you watch the Knockdown watch the outside ref. at the 1:25 mark. he is at the count of 5 while the ref in the ring is at 3.

:icon_sad:

Damn. Can you imagine how history would've turned out if Buster had been counted out?

It's like one of those go back in time and completely change the future type of things.....

Shit man, that was poetry in motion. I too miss Iron Mike.

Ok here is.

its strange how he had to come of the ropes to throw that, in previous fights he had his opponens against the ropes. his handspeed, punching power are second to none. the man was destined for greatness

its strange how he had to come of the ropes to throw that, in previous fights he had his opponens against the ropes. his handspeed, punching power are second to none. the man was destined for greatness

I think that is why I remember so well, cause even as he was clearly beaten he was still able to pull it together for one last shot.

Back