Media Mike Tyson the BEST interview ever!

FighterTwister

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just love this interview with Mike Tyson I could watch it over and over again.

He is very interesting to listen to and take life lessons from, I respect Tyson one for his boxing career but more so for his life and experiences.

Ringside with Mike Tyson Q&A Interview with the Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion

Last edited:
Not even in the top 5 Mike interviews. This is the man that will fuck you 'til you love him, eat your children after stomping on their testicles, fading into bolivian with a back injury. Spinal.

Yeah, he said that but if you have had any counseling knowledge or sympathy you would know why he was like that back in the 90's.

How much do you know about his upbringing or his parents and the neighborhood he lived in?

A society that judges only brings about the same outcome others experience.

Not even in the top 5 Mike interviews. This is the man that will fuck you 'til you love him, eat your children after stomping on their testicles, fading into bolivian with a back injury. Spinal.

tenor.gif

i swear someone saw all them kiddie eating interviews with the motorcycles crashing and testicle stomping and said "let's get that man on stage!"

Back