Mike Tyson Shuts Down UFC Fighters Hoping for Boxing Money

Ah yes, noted PhD in econometrics and price theory, Mike Tyson.
Ah yes, some random pencil neck tryin to sound cool on the web. Tyson was one of the highest paid prize prize fighters of all time so he has a lot more insight into the situation than most.

Why don't you tell us why he's wrong? And dont shy from the econometrics and price theory to explain your view.

Omg how dare he such a limited fighter Ryan hall subs him within 6 seconds

doubt it. Prime Tyson was too strong and fast. If he would have had a few months of prep time I am sure he would have KO'ed Ryan Hall. Not training like the guy who fought Randy though

Dana White claims Khabib is worth over 50 million. How?
All BS numbers that fighters won't turn around and say BS because it makes them look bad.

These dudes are so underpaid it isn't funny.

All BS numbers that fighters won't turn around and say BS because it makes them look bad.

incredibly underpaid.

some of them are only fighting 2 times a year and they barely getting a $150K each bout.
That’s comical compared to other elite athletes pay.

incredibly underpaid.

some of them are only fighting 2 times a year and they barely getting a $150K each bout.
That’s comical compared to other elite athletes pay.
The fact some have to work a second job even when on a main card is pretty disgusting.

Reebok deal taking away sponsor pay too was a shocking decision IMO.

I read somewhere that Khabib made the majority of his money doing meet and greets or attending events in Muslim countries, they paid him a million dollars just to be ringside for Joshua vs. Ruiz 2 in Saudi Arabia. That is more guaranteed money than he makes fighting in the UFC main event.

Mike Tyson Earnings (Partial)
Bruno II $30m
Seldon $30m
Holyfield I $30m
Holyfield II $30m
McNeeley $25m
M Spinks $20m+
Lewis $17.5m + a cut of the PPV sales (grossed $103m)
Mathis Jr $10m
Tubbs $10m
Botha $10m
Golota $10m
Francis $8-12m
Norris $8.7m
Savarese $8m
D Williams $8m
Bruno I $7-8m
Ruddock I $6m
Nielsen $5m
Etienne $5m
McBride $5m
Holmes $5m
C Williams $4m
Stewart $3m
Thomas $2.5m
Tucker $2.5m
Biggs $2.5m
Tillman $2m
Smith $2m
Berbick $1.5m

Not sure why you're trying to be pedantic just for the sake of being pedantic on an MMA forum board.

It doesn't even make sense...

The original statement I made was that fighters like Joanna get paid "thousands" (120 thousand dollars) to take crazy damage to their bodies when they should be making much more for their fights. That's all. End of conversation.

Your "lol" and all that extra stuff is pointless. Call it whatever you want... I don't give af.
because it's aggravating when people can't accept they are wrong for something so meaningless.

again, noone speaks that way when talking about numbers. it makes no sense and does nothing to convey amount. you're trying to portray that 1,000 or 999,999 are both thousands and don't need to be differentiated because they both are below millions.......and the distinction between 1 and 999 isn't that important....

but whatever, move on i guess...

Back