Mike Tyson opponent to be named this week. (Pro Wrestling Video added)

Are you interested in watching Mike Tyson one more time in the ring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MaxKellerman The precious members of Sherdog Boxing would like an update...

Mike Tyson is such a special human being man. He does what hardly any of us do and thats speak from the heart. I wonder if hes going through some stuff though and I hate to say it but maybe suicidal thoughts? I remember watching a documentary about him and he hinted at some stuff like that. I really hope not because I love hearing him and his real realness. Not many of us have that and its so heart warming to see when we do hear and see it

Bump.

So, no one was named as an opponent.

Does this mean that it was never going to happen and this was just a plublicity stunt?

Come on, even when he was young his comeback was never that thrilling, either he beats cans early or he finally fights someone who can fight back and isn’t intimidated and he goes nuts or simply finds an out.

I love mike as much as the next guy but I can already see it, he’ll fight some fucking can and win in the first round, the media and 90% of sherdog will go all “HE STILL GOT IT!!!!” Then he’ll fight someone who isnt afraid of him and win. Again, I absolutely love mike, I watched all his fights with my dad back in the day but even at his best he was always one grain of sand away of imploding, be it stuff inside or outside the ring.

Now if what you are looking for his him doing some crazy shit like biting someone, you’ll probably be dissapointed, other than the bite incident mike doesn’t do shit like that, he might try to for buys but it’ll be fake. The Golota fiasco was Golota’s fault, he also accidentally knocked down a ref with his bicep and there’s that thing about eating Lennox’ kids but he is usually quite nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, even when he was young his comeback was never that thrilling, either he beats cans early or he finally fights someone who can fight back and isn’t intimidated and he goes nuts or simply finds an out.

I love mike as much as the next guy but I can already see it, he’ll fight some fucking can and win in the first round, the media and 90% of sherdog will go all “HE STILL GOT IT!!!!” Then he’ll fight someone who isnt afraid of him and win. Again, I absolutely love mike, I watched all his fights with my dad back in the day but even at his best he was always one grain of sand away of imploding, be it stuff inside or outside the ring.

Now if what you are looking for his him doing some crazy shit like biting someone, you’ll probably be dissapointed, other than the bite incident mike doesn’t do shit like that, he might try to for buys but it’ll be fake. The Golota fiasco was Golota’s fault, he also accidentally knocked down a ref with his bicep and there’s that thing about eating Lennox’ kids but he is usually quite nice...

When he ain’t raping women that is
Nice undercover fighter bashing.

'fucking piece of shit douchebag'.

'but i love him though'.

First, tyson is too old... so this is a mute point.

But a ton of time has past, and he's a different guy. Remember that Foreman was NOTHING like his old self mentally when he came back, he was the exact opposite.

First, tyson is too old... so this is a mute point.

But a ton of time has past, and he's a different guy. Remember that Foreman was NOTHING like his old self mentally when he came back, he was the exact opposite.

that’s a bold comparison though, even at his most aggressive and intimidating, George was still a very smart fighter with an Olympic gold medal. I don’t think there’s more to mike than super fast bobin n weaving, using the jab to get in and throwing serious heat inside.

Maybe Anderson will get that boxing match he always wanted.

Maybe it's Prince Naseem, altho don't think he can make the weight limit.

Absolute foolishness maybe in great shape but a couple good shots to that Dome and he's going to be sounding like Ali .......

Mike is looking fast

Agreed. He is still a scary human.
I remember him saying something during an interview on JRE about not wanting to revisit his old ego if he started training again.

It appears that he has decided to revisit his old self.
Rather than fight at his age, it would be good to see him train some guys, maybe open a gym. Not that he needs to do any of that, but it would be cool to see him involved in boxing in that way.

Back