Mike Tyson opponent to be named this week. (Pro Wrestling Video added)

Are you interested in watching Mike Tyson one more time in the ring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think he likes how he went out, he doesn't want this to be the final memory of his career:

425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg

If that's the case then I hope he fights a bum, knocks them out in one round, and calls it a career.

Small chance of him getting a "storybook" ending at 53 years old, otherwise.

Who doesn't want to see Tyson bite Holyfield's other ear off?

I'd quite happily enjoy if UFC had some kind of 3 x 3 minute boxing exhibition bout, with Mike opening the main card before the MMA bouts tooks place.

First 3 rounds against Wilder would be explosive, anything longer than that Mike quits again

My fucking likes got Purged like ppl in Stalin Soviet Russia, how dare the man! Anyway hopefully it's somebody Mike will kick the shit out of and give the Tyson era Stans some boner material.

I'll be looking forward to it as well even tho Tyson's run was a lil bit before me. Either way I'm still a boxing fan and Tyson is still Tyson even if he's not Tyson anymore. Does that make sense?

Eww no interest in seeing a 53 year old .... fight fans are pathetic imo

I remember back in early 2000 when K-1 was in full swing there were serious talks about Tyson doing an exhibition boxing match, rumors were Tyson was still battling inner demons and turned away millions
Kickboxers said they are going to knee him in the head no matter the rules or the agreement so Tyson refuse even an exhibition. Actually was not a joke, Mercer lost twince and Botha became a jobber, Briggs choice a wrestler as opponent and still struggled for the leg kicks. No one can blame Mike to have avoid the k1.

Kickboxers said they are going to knee him in the head no matter the rules or the agreement so Tyson refuse even an exhibition. Actually was not a joke, Mercer lost twince and Botha became a jobber, Briggs choice a wrestler as opponent and still struggled for the leg kicks. No one can blame Mike to have avoid the k1.
whats a "jobber" because Botha somehow beat both La Banner and Peter Aerts

Back