Mike Tyson opponent to be named this week. (Pro Wrestling Video added)

Are you interested in watching Mike Tyson one more time in the ring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Embarassing for these guys in their 30’s asking for a fight with Tyson...what Arlovski has in it?
Beating up on a old man?
You gonna walk around and talk how you beat Mike Tyson?
Thats some weak shit right there...

Arlovski is like 40 mate and if he went to boxing and beat Tyson that'd be an accomplishment. I think Tyson would still KO him in boxing though.

Arlovski is like 40 mate and if he went to boxing and beat Tyson that'd be an accomplishment. I think Tyson would still KO him in boxing though.
yeah I understand , I just think that if he wants to fight... he should fight someone his age...because age is very important in fighting once you are over like 45...he can be in top shape and all..but still when a 53 year old person gets his brain rattled it will have a bigger effect on them...Arlovski is still too young and "in his prime" compared to a retired 53 year old boxer...
Its a lose/ lose situation...if u win...u beat up a 53 year old Mike Tyson...if u lose...u lost to an old Mike Tyson...

IgnorantRipeKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

...pleeeeease be Conor McGregor.
Tyson would take two souls that day

If it's Dakota Cochrane, Tyson better not recycle his "I'll fuck you til you love me" line.

The smart play here is to feed him a can to crush.

For what it's worth (which is probably not much considering the source)

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/1287327/Tyson-Fury-Mike-Tyson-boxing-news-comeback

If this happen it will either be staged or some king of WWE like stuff. Otherwise i smell trolling or BS

Fury wouldn't be a bad choice, if Tyson does horribly, which is likely, at least he can say he's fighting the absolute best there is at the moment. And Fury isn't likely to do too much damage in just 3 rounds against a dangerous puncher.

The challenge would be getting the fight sanctioned, a 53yo has-been against a prime young HW champ looks pretty awful on paper.

It will either be Fedor, Holyfield, or Roy Jones.

Tyson is a huge Fedor fan, he's the only MMA opponent that I can see him agreeing to box. He's not doing MMA.

yes! Roy Jones Jr would be amazing!!!

Supposedly, it's already signed and it's the My Pillow guy.
Haha! Let's just say My Pillow is an old friend. Between their false advertising (which I collected on) and their shit quality pillow, we've crossed paths before. A couple years back there was a class action lawsuit that I was a part of. I had to prove ownership and got a choice to collect either a whopping $5 or be sent the Buy One Get One free pillow that I should've received in the first place. I chose the BOGO pillow and then sold it on eBay for 10× what they offered me in cash. LOL.
My-Pillow.png

The entire shtick of Tyson's comeback is "Wow, look how good he looks hitting mitts at 53 years old"

Clearly, he is not going to "fight" someone older than him (sorry Evander).

If it's a gimmick, he will ensure he will not be out gimmicked by someone else (Sorry, bare knuckle Briggs).

Awaiting for a an exhibition against a journeyman with a respected name: Lucas Browne, Charr, Price, Barrett, Chazz Witherspoon, Eric Molina, etc.

Haha! Let's just say My Pillow is an old friend. Between their false advertising (which I collected on) and their shit quality pillow, we've crossed paths before. A couple years back there was a class action lawsuit that I was a part of. I had to prove ownership and got a choice to collect either a whopping $5 or be sent the Buy One Get One free pillow that I should've received in the first place. I chose the BOGO pillow and then sold it on eBay for 10× what they offered me in cash. LOL.
My-Pillow.png
Well played

Why the fuck is a 53 years old thinking about fighting?

He’s already financially established with his weed business, it makes no sense.

I don't think he likes how he went out, he doesn't want this to be the final memory of his career:

425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg

My-Pillow.png

I like mine! lol
Wife is not a fan.
I did the BOGO when I bought, I think. It's been a few years ago.

Class action BS. I remember I was in one for Capital One like 25 years back. They had done this and that to schleps with poor credit (me in 1995) and I remember when it all shook out the settlement was $8.something. $60M settlement, a little over $8 per person affected and the lawyers got like $20M. No lie it was some shit like that because I looked into it at the time.

I bet your My Pillow one was $100M and you get $5 while the lawyers get $30M.

I like mine! lol
Wife is not a fan.
I did the BOGO when I bought, I think. It's been a few years ago.

Class action BS. I remember I was in one for Capital One like 25 years back. They had done this and that to schleps with poor credit (me in 1995) and I remember when it all shook out the settlement was $8.something. $60M settlement, a little over $8 per person affected and the lawyers got like $20M. No lie it was some shit like that because I looked into it at the time.

I bet your My Pillow one was $100M and you get $5 while the lawyers get $30M.
Yeah class action suits pay pocket change due to so many people involved holding their hands out. I just wanted what I was originally promised which was a second pillow for free with the BOGO deal they had going. I never got it until a settlement was reached. By that time I had no use for the second pillow so I immediately sold it. I'm not a fan of their pillow so I'm with your wife on that one. I'm glad you like yours though lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back