Mike Tyson opponent to be named this week. (Pro Wrestling Video added)

Are you interested in watching Mike Tyson one more time in the ring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at all the people around MMA who shat on Barenuckle turn around and praise it once Tyson gets a fight.

It will either be Fedor, Holyfield, or Roy Jones.

Tyson is a huge Fedor fan, he's the only MMA opponent that I can see him agreeing to box. He's not doing MMA.

tumblr_otgqlmIKs41ujoh8yo1_500.gifv

I heard this is for charity and there wont be any knockout blows. So maybe headgear, heavy gloves and/or body shots only?

No sir. I’ve gone back and watched video clips of Tyson and Ali but I’ve never seen them live. Unfortunately they were before my time
It was insane, I was a little kid then. I remember the buildup for the Michael Spinks fight, and Tyson just bodied him in 90 seconds. Tyson fights were events back then.

It was insane, I was a little kid then. I remember the buildup for the Michael Spinks fight, and Tyson just bodied him in 90 seconds. Tyson fights were events back then.
Dang haha now you guys are getting me excited. I could tell by the buzz it was a big deal. And before I even watched combat sports he was one of a few names I recognized. I should really take the time to research him a lot more than I have

tito ortiz in AEW

HEARD IT HERE FIRST! SD!(!#@!$@!$!K$N!

Supposed to be a 3 or 5 rounder?
30 minute time limit set for for one fall.

Introducing first, from Hunington Beach, California, the former UFC LHW Champion, the Hunington Beach Bad Boy, Tito Ortiz!!!

Dang haha now you guys are getting me excited. I could tell by the buzz it was a big deal. And before I even watched combat sports he was one of a few names I recognized. I should really take the time to research him a lot more than I have

Supposedly it was gonna be Lord Artem GOATBOV but Iron Mike got cold feet! Can't blame him for not wanting dat smoke!

Please God don't be Chuck, Tyson would murder him (possibly literally)

Iron Mike opponent to be named this week and contract signed. -Per ESPN. "You will be surprised by the name". - Tyson

So right now we have Tito Ortiz, Chuck, Arlovski as the MMA legends names being thrown out there.... Holyfield and some decent boxing legend names also being mentioned... Not going to lie, a few months without boxing I could go for some action... and now Tyson returning, shoot, doesn't even look like he has lost anything if you watch his shadow boxing by the pool or pad work. Some old timer is about to get bodied.
I don't think he SHOULD fight... but I'd watch.

He's in shape and his athleticism keeps him fast. Still. It'll be fun for maybe 2 rounds till he slows down. But it has to be boxing. He's not a MMA fighter. And like a 4-round exhibition against a fellow old great, like Evander. Even though Evander looks very slow in training clips.

Back