Mike Tyson on Joe Rogan

P

Pugilistic

I haven't listened to it yet but I just saw this on my youtube suggestions and thought, "Holy shit, Rogan got Tyson on the show?"

He talks about doing acid. How scary would that shit be, tripping balls with Mike tyson.

It was a good podcast. Rogan knows how to make anyone on the show comfortable, and Mike was no exception. Very enjoyable episode.

Patrice Oneal to Mike Tyson "I don't like how comfortable white people are around you now"
Hilarious

It was a good podcast. Rogan knows how to make anyone on the show comfortable, and Mike was no exception. Very enjoyable episode.
I don't know who the other guy was, but he was sucking Mike's dick pretty hard. Dude must've literally seen him as superman growing up.

He's a great interviewer, and I like how Joe Rogan is willing to talk to anyone regardless of how controversial they are.

and you're absolutely right. he knows how to make people comfortable.

I don't know who the other guy was, but he was sucking Mike's dick pretty hard. Dude must've literally seen him as superman growing up.

That was Tom Segura. Comedian, actor, and podcaster. Good friend of Joe’s who happened to have great stories of his Mike Tyson encounters.

I gotta check it out. I wonder if anything he talks about overlaps with what Teddy was going on about when he was on.

I thought Rogan laid the hero worship on a bit too thick for it to be a really good interview. And, there was no real new ground covered. It was just the same old stuff for the most part with Joe fawning over Mike's career & marveling about getting high with him. It was sort of fun & mildly interesting but it had the potential to be so much better IMO. Oh well...

I thought Rogan laid the hero worship on a bit too thick for it to be a really good interview. And, there was no real new ground covered. It was just the same old stuff for the most part with Joe fawning over Mike's career & marveling about getting high with him. It was sort of fun & mildly interesting but it had the potential to be so much better IMO. Oh well...
I'm gonna agree.
Mikes a well known figure.
Only way to get something new is to have someone in there kicking the shit with hiim asking him "Who'd you fuck up on the streets when you were coming up?"
Or shit like that.
Didn't expect anything to come out of this.

Now Floyd on Rogans would be a good show or have the possibility to be one.
Or even Sugar Ray.

He talks about doing acid. How scary would that shit be, tripping balls with Mike tyson.
This guy I know, said his friend took acid and started tripping.
Ran from the apartment and hid in a bush a mile down the street and needed his girlfriend to talk him out of it.
Told the guy the next day that he ran because he thought he was the devil.

So if thats how acid is, I couldnt imagine Mike doing it at his peak when he was an animal.

Last edited:
That's the one thing you got to give Joe. He gets everybody on there and its much better than a superficial unauthentic talk on Oprah or an obscenity talk on Stern.

Finished watching the interview now, and I have to say it was disappointingly mediocre... Joe missed on asking a lot of interesting questions... Instead he talked a lot about drugs and was busy with his typical ass kissing.

He asked "How old were you when you took drugs for the first time", ... 20 minutes later "When did you smoke Marijuana for the first time" etc... And Mike responded every time "When I was 11".

He has a sports legend in front of him and makes him look like a stoner.

Finished watching the interview now, and I have to say it was disappointingly mediocre... Joe missed on asking a lot of interesting questions... Instead he talked a lot about drugs and was busy with his typical ass kissing.

He asked "How old were you when you took drugs for the first time", ... 20 minutes later "When did you smoke Marijuana for the first time" etc... And Mike responded every time "When I was 11".

He has a sports legend in front of him and makes him look like a stoner.
It's not a Joe Rogan interview if he doesn't talk about tripping on DMT.

It's not quite Ellie Setback territory, of course, but Rogan hanging on to Mike's dick as if his life depended on it was a bit too much for me. That, as well as Mike's mental faculties clearly being a bit diminished these days, ruined what could have been a great interview. It was ok, though. Got some good laughs out of it, I guess.

^ I don't think Ely Setback is really riding anyones dick. He's just a retarded 10 year old boy in the body of a 14 year old boy.

It's not quite Ellie Setback territory, of course, but Rogan hanging on to Mike's dick as if his life depended on it was a bit too much for me. That, as well as Mike's mental faculties clearly being a bit diminished these days, ruined what could have been a great interview.

I don't think Mike's analytical ability is that poor, even today. He probably sensed Joe's fake demeanor throughout the interview.

Take a look at this:

Back