Mike Tyson Hotel Brawl-Video

^Agreed. The mods here seem to think Cus dying didnt mean shit to Tyson's career and life, LOL! Tyson has always been confused, and weak minded. Cus was like his father. When Cus died, it screwed everything up

People talk like Tyson is a 5 year old fucking child who isn

That's hilarious
All you see is Tyson moving like a stick figure and guys dropping like fleas.

I just scanned through but I agree with BootyDaddy and it was what I'm going to say.
Plently of people in the world come from Broken homes or live off the street and they don't have the right to act like assholes and they say "Oh its because my family split up or died"

Tyson is an adult and should be responsible for his own actions.
Yes Cus dying and Don King affected his Boxing career but that doesnt give him an excuse to be an ass.

Dammit,

I cant get it to play but I bet its pretty funny to watch.

When was this video taken? Is it recent?

Dammit,

I cant get it to play but I bet its pretty funny to watch.

When was this video taken? Is it recent?

from june 2003

i agree that most of tysons faults are his. But I do give him respect for what he did in the ring. Most people with that background endup as drug addicts, rapists, felons.. all of which tyson is.. but most arent the youngest HW champ, so I still give him respect in that regard. I still blame him for his problems though, but he is entertaining :)

That's hilarious
All you see is Tyson moving like a stick figure and guys dropping like fleas.

Can't think of anyone in the entire world it's dumber to fuck with on the street than mike fucking tyson haha.. what was he thinking harrassing iron mike, what an idiot.

So your assuming it was that guys fault for asking Tyson for an autograph so he deserved to get KO'ed??

What with modern electronics technology and all that, you'd think someone could make surveillance cameras that provide pictures you can actually see clearly.

So your assuming it was that guys fault for asking Tyson for an autograph so he deserved to get KO'ed??

not 100% sure,but didnt these guys call him a "lisping ***got"or something similar.you call mike that you deserve what you get.

I just scanned through but I agree with BootyDaddy and it was what I'm going to say.
Plently of people in the world come from Broken homes or live off the street and they don't have the right to act like assholes and they say "Oh its because my family split up or died"

Tyson is an adult and should be responsible for his own actions.
Yes Cus dying and Don King affected his Boxing career but that doesnt give him an excuse to be an ass.
I dont like it when people say this,I agree he dosent have the right to be an ass but alot of people have mental problems and growing up disfunctional dosent make it better.

I dont judge people and I dont think mike tyson has to many people that really care about him,I think every person he has met has always seen him as a cash cow and being mental and being a disfunctional human being is a hard road. I feel he needs to stay on meds and get some help or mental therapy

I apologisede guys, you are right. Tyson needs to take responsibitly for his own actions. It just sucks that such a mentally unstabled man, had to have such great talent. All im saying is he NEEDED somone like Cus, and after cus died, there was nobody else, except a bunch of snakes. And for somone with a screwed up head like Tysons, that isnt good. But im not using it as an excuse

...such a mentally unstabled man, had to have such great talent.

Immediately thought about Ike Ibeabuchi when I read this.

ibeabuchiht0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

People aren't saying it's OK for Tyson to attack anyone, that's not the point. The point is the death of Cus Damato pushed him over the edge. He lost the closest thing he had to a father and it was too much for him.

It's not an excuse - it's empathy.

Immediately thought about Ike Ibeabuchi when I read this.

ibeabuchiht0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wonder how the HW division would've looked if he didnt go to prison. I actually though Tua beat him thought, but what a great fight.

Back