Mike Tyson and Kimbo Slice

You are completely ignorant if you think 1987 MegaTyson

Summer has brought my school and research to a halt. I working more, but my arse has been idle. I personally got to stop coming on here as often. Just need to stay away from the web in general. I need to get my arse back in shape. Read more. Whatever!

Not sure if this is directed at me due to my Kimbo KO1 Tyson statement. Was it? If so, keep in mind we are not talking 87 Tyson. We are not talking 97 Tyson. We are talking 2008, and Tyson is a sad caricature of what he once was. In his prime, in a standup fight, I'd take Tyson 7 days a week over Kimbo... And that goes for even a street fight. I'm not taken by the street fights Kimbo had. They were wins over guys who for the most part couldn't even punch like a man. But today Kimbo is the younger hungrier guy, and trains like a madman. Tyson, on the other hand, looks like the michilin man, and has zero interest in anything related to athletic activity and/or training. So Kimbo KO1 Tyson (in MMA and streetfighting... In a regulated boxing match, Tyson would still serve up Kimbo, obviously)

the difference between tyson and kimbo, is that kimbo was involved in pseudo street fights with pre-arranged rules, while tyson actually beat people up on the street for no good reason, even during his proffesional career. tyson had the "crazy" to win in a street fight and he had the skill to destroy kimbo in the ring. kimbo needs to be quiet, train, and fight the stiffs....errr i mean well matched competition that gary shaw puts infront of him. tyson is a legend in the sporting world, his time has passed him and he has the right to just lay back, get fat and enjoy himself and his family.

Back