Mike Swick GF 5-1 to UFC Soon,??

I remember when Luke Thomas did an interview with her a while back, the second I saw the youtube thumbnail I burst out laughing cuz I just assumed she was some ring girl thinking how Luke was forced by MMA Fighting in to interviewing some bimbo ring girl and could just imagine what was going through his head. Donks, donks everywhere.

UFCSwick.gif
Brutal

Truthfully, she's pretty terrible. Her kickboxing is meant to be her strength but it looks fairly average.

Another woman on social media that's also a model. I think that brings the total up to 4 billion.

Another woman on social media that's also a model. I think that brings the total up to 4 billion.
Do you mean to tell me posting selfies on Instagram isn't the same thing as modeling? Lol.

Do you mean to tell me posting selfies on Instagram isn't the same thing as modeling? Lol.
I don't know why I let it bother me. Lately every single chick stands at a 45 degree angle and puts their front foot up, resting on the ball. It's like, "relax Sharon, it's Instagram. No one is checking you out, just snap a photo and move on with your Boise 5 life."

I don't know why I let it bother me. Lately every single chick stands at a 45 degree angle and puts their front foot up, resting on the ball. It's like, "relax Sharon, it's Instagram. No one is checking you out, just snap a photo and move on with your Boise 5 life."
Haha, I hear you dude but you are wrong about the "No one is checking you out part". Unfortunately if you are even remotely attractive and show some cleavage or ass and use the right hashtags she will end up with 100s of desperate dudes checking her out and tellng her how beautiful she is in hopes of getting nudes PMed, lol.

Haha, I hear you dude but you are wrong about the "No one is checking you out part". Unfortunately if you are even remotely attractive and show some cleavage or ass and use the right hashtags she will end up with 100s of desperate dudes checking her out and tellng her how beautiful she is in hopes of getting nudes PMed, lol.
You're right, brother. Now that i think about it, there's been a couple of times i've clicked on a pic of an ugly woman doing that 'pose' just to see what guys would comment and sure as shit she gets a bunch of "beautiful! Stunning!" and of course the flame emoji. I guess Sharon does have some shit going on in her Boise 5 life after all.

It went from the media convincing every woman they were ugly to convincing every woman they're a model.

You're right, brother. Now that i think about it, there's been a couple of times i've clicked on a pic of an ugly woman doing that 'pose' just to see what guys would comment and sure as shit she gets a bunch of "beautiful! Stunning!" and of course the flame emoji. I guess Sharon does have some shit going on in her Boise 5 life after all.

It went from the media convincing every woman they were ugly to convincing every woman they're a model.
Yeah pretty much man, not that there's really anything wrong with them feeling good about themselves but it's not exactly positive attention in reality as they are only getting that attention by posing half naked but whatever.

She is hot but her fights are very lackluster in bellator so far.
The only fight she looked good in was against Elina Kallionidou, who was still a teenager and woefully undersized. She bullied her for 3 rounds. Shes looked unimpressive otherwise, that win over Veta Arteaga was straight robbery.

Back