Mike Ricci cut

buddhist09

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anyone feel like he should have had one more chance? I mean, he's in the UFC's most stacked division, and since TUF he hasn't been the most impressive. Granted it's all about contracts in the fight game (especially in the UFC), and he's 1-2 in the organization, yet I feel like he should have gotten one more chance. Anybody else feel the same way, or he deserved to go?

no-def-not.gif

No, his fights have been boring as hell, and he didn't seem to get better skill-wise.

Meh. Couldnt care less to be honest. He had a horrificly boring show against the Freakshow who realistically he should have steamrolled through. He's just too gun shy. Maybe he gets a nice win streak together in another organization and gets an injury replacement fight back.

I didn't watch the show, but seeing his 3 ufc fights, I don't think he brought anything to the table. He was physically pushed around by stronger guys and his stand up was nothing special. He seemed to be real calm out there like he knew he could do whatever he wanted as long as he stayed relaxed and he talked a big game but after 3 fights, I was left completely unimpressed.

We should be talking about Okami getting chances, not Ricci. 3 fights, 1-2 and all boring.

He got too many opportunities 3 too many.

he got cut because he complained about tuf and said it made him depressed or same lame bull

edit: and because he lost

He talked tough like he was some killer destined for greateness on TUF and then delivered a string of boring losses. Good riddance.

not even his fashion sense could save him

He was a decent guy to root against. I think they could have used him to build up some other fights.

I for 1 am pretty butt hurt over this. granted i havent had a chance to see last weeks fights, but i liked him as a fighter, no homo.

Back