Opinion Mike Pompeo as Potus

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I am not American have some friends over there and family though. But never the less I am not affected by the internal Socio ecconomic issues.

Geopolitically well that is another story.

But I want to know what the Left and Right thinks of the prospect of Pomeo presidency over all?

Some say he is really doing a great a job reaserting American power globally and recently made a deal with India.
https://www.npr.org/2020/10/27/9281...n-military-agreement-during-pompeo-esper-trip

The Chinese dont like him for that.

For the Teumpers and Anti Trumpers what do you think Pompeu national policu would look like?

1 Healthcare.
2.Welfare
3.Social issues,LGBTBBQ,Race relations.
4.religious matters.
5.Immigration
6.Tax reform.

I suppose just like every President before him-

He’d be subject to the same boot to his neck from the CIA, FBI and congressional leaders as every POTUS before him...after being shown in slow-motion the footage of JFK’s head exploding.

Bolton seems like a better choice.

I suppose just like every President before him-

He’d be subject to the same boot to his neck from the CIA, FBI and congressional leaders as every POTUS before him...after being shown in slow-motion the footage of JFK’s head exploding.

He was the head of the CIA before being named SOS and pushed for Trump to name Gina Haspel as his successor

He's very hawkish.

So, I'm going to say we will be at war (or proxy war) with either China, Iran, or Russia by midterms.

It’s hard to tell, he’s never had to campaign on the national stage before. He’s got all the credentials you could want, great career trajectory, and could be viable through 2032. The Presidential campaign has a way of filtering out otherwise qualified politicians though.

Back