Mike "Platinum" Perry is your next big thing? Lol!

Yeah c'mon guys who the hell did this guy beat to get the hype ? Perry's a one-trick pony Jouban exposed him, circle right and pick him apart. Destroyed Perry's left thigh lol .....

You say that now since he just lost and looked like shit.

Don't get condescending after being stupid enough to think he was all that and supporting human trash.

Human trash ? Are you even serious ?
Do you him personaly or you just judge a book by his cover ?

it really doesn't.
it really does..... even still, what does it matter to you? it wasnt directed at you in the first place

and the person in a gif doesnt always have to say something for the gif to work in other ways..... these for example
413.gif

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

it really does..... even still, what does it matter to you? it wasnt directed at you in the first place

and the person in a gif doesnt always have to say something for the gif to work in other ways..... these for example
413.gif

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif
the second one has no text, and he does speak in the first.

the second one has no text, and he does speak in the first.
he doesnt speak in the first one ya goof... do you see his lips moving? and the 2nd one can be used for different things is what I mean, just due to the expression on his face..... you could add text to it such as "wtf is wrong wit u" and it would work

but again, wtf does it matter to you? or is that other poster that quoted me your Alt account?

he doesnt speak in the first one ya goof... do you see his lips moving? and the 2nd one can be used for different things is what I mean, just due to the expression on his face..... you could add text to it such as "wtf is wrong wit u" and it would work

but again, wtf does it matter to you? or is that other poster that quoted me your Alt account?
I don't have any alts, I went Plat on this.

it's a badly edited gif cause they cut him off midsentence, watch the beginning ;)

I don't have any alts, I went Plat on this.

it's a badly edited gif cause they cut him off midsentence, watch the beginning ;)
I dont care how its edited.... I didnt know who that guy was so it fit the purpose I needed it for

at least until you felt the need to start critiquing gifs

Human trash ? Are you even serious ?
Do you him personaly or you just judge a book by his cover ?

Yes, I judge a book by its cover. His mouth and his behavior creates that cover. Its called instincts based on the presentation. It is something that every living human does including you. You are just a fucking moron, so you don't understand that you do it all day long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back