Mike "Platinum" Perry is your next big thing? Lol!

raw
telepathy?
mind_blown.gif

If anyone obviously thought he could plow right through the division and make it to the top 10.. then they're not true MMA fans. any hardcore MMA fan should know you gotta have skill to hang in the top 10 let alone the top 15. Matt brown for instance, he's number 15 in rankings and he most likely would dust Perry. you gotta have skill. you can't just decide to stop playing Grand Theft Auto one day and jump into the gym the next saying you wanna be a UFC fighter. Perry apparently thinks you can though so..

With all the hype he was getting i thought he could get past a top 30 fighter but he got owned. I never saw his fights just some highlights that were pretty good looking ko's. He pretty much a poor mans Leben the thing that let me down the most was even if he lost i was expecting fire works but he throw like 40 punches at best. He is still young and does have power but it going to take a lot of work.

i'm not a huge fan, but the guy has one loss lol. people are acting like he's a can. give the guy a chance to grow as a fighter.

He is not a can if he trains enough he could be a top 15 fighter but i am not sure he can do it at the weight. He does not look big enough be WW i think he could cut down to the 145 division.

With all the hype he was getting i thought he could get past a top 30 fighter but he got owned. I never saw his fights just some highlights that were pretty good looking ko's. He pretty much a poor mans Leben the thing that let me down the most was even if he lost i was expecting fire works but he throw like 40 punches at best. He is still young and does have power but it going to take a lot of work.
Tons and tons of work. he won't make it anywhere in the UFC if he keeps on going the route he's taking.

Proof or gtfo
Proof or gtfo

"This is the worst decision since Shogun/Machida. Mike Perry clearly controlled the octagon and moved forward, landing damaging shots. Jouban was in retreat mode for the majority of the fight. Mike Perry will come back stronger and continues to evolve not only as a fighter, but also as a person."

- Kenny Florian

"This is the worst decision since Shogun/Machida. Mike Perry clearly controlled the octagon and moved forward, landing damaging shots. Jouban was in retreat mode for the majority of the fight. Mike Perry will come back stronger and continues to evolve not only as a fighter, but also as a person."

- Kenny Florian
Sounds legit <40>

He is not a can if he trains enough he could be a top 15 fighter but i am not sure he can do it at the weight. He does not look big enough be WW i think he could cut down to the 145 division.
I said this too, he should focus on getting the 145 and 155 titles and then move back to 170 once he's an unstoppable monster.

There are still prople on Sherdog who don't understand the Mike Perry over-the-top hype is a running joke? :eek::D

There are still prople on Sherdog who don't understand the Mike Perry over-the-top hype is a running joke? :eek::D
perhaps it is YOU who fails to understand the complexities of this

You say that now since he just lost and looked like shit.

Don't get condescending after being stupid enough to think he was all that and supporting human trash.

Dude plz...

Back