Mike "Plat" Perry vs Prime Fedor

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Most would agree that Mike Perry would embarrass prime Robbie Lawyer if they ever fought

But how would Platinum vs Prime Fedor go?
I think Fedor would give him a run for his money in a closely contested fight

Discuss

5318957-2031369815-tumbl.gif

Most would agree that Mike Perry would embarrass prime Robbie Lawyer if they ever fought

No they dont.

Lets see Perry scratch the top 50 "of all time" in his weight class before discussing him vs one of the top 5... let alone the best ever at HW.

Discuss
dr-evil-right.gif

Discuss
Highly contested against a prime Fedor?.................. Please tell me your joking I mean is that what you think?.......... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!........prime Fedor by rape and prime Lawler by murder

Discuss

Is that a joke? The guy just got pissed on by Alan Joubaine, and you think he could stay in the cage more than 2 rounds with Robbie Lawler. I was excited to watch him, and the guy was crap.The only good or funny thing he did, was a Nazi salute at the end, exclaiming he is just a lucky meatheat, and he is a bitch too. The guy was mean mugging like little Cody. Look at Lineker, he hits like a tank, his chin is twice that of "bully Perry" and he can hug and smile after the fight. Perry acts like a pussy streetfighter. Robbie used to do that 10 plus years ago, now he just kos top rankers, not top wankers, Perry

Is that a joke? The guy just got pissed on by Alan Joubaine, and you think he could stay in the cage more than 2 rounds with Robbie Lawler. I was excited to watch him, and the guy was crap.The only good or funny thing he did, was a Nazi salute at the end, exclaiming he is just a lucky meatheat, and he is a bitch too. The guy was mean mugging like little Cody. Look at Lineker, he hits like a tank, his chin is twice that of "bully Perry" and he can hug and smile after the fight. Perry acts like a pussy streetfighter. Robbie used to do that 10 plus years ago, now he just kos top rankers, not top wankers, Perry

I think Matt Brown or Ellenberger for Perry would be fun. Perry is a fun fighter,but he was so outclassed, he looked like a tomato all over his legs and chest. Another one punch hitter,if he can connect

Fedor is the king of can crushers, Perry loses badly.

Discuss

Who is most? Who is Mike perry? Are you taling about the Fridge? You can't be talking about the guy who got tooled by Joubain. Considering what a tough guy he is supposed to be, he didn't have anything for Joubain. Everyone thought he would explode in the 3rd. I thought both his hands were broken and all his ribs were popped, but apparently he just ran out of gas and fighting skill. The hype is purely on 2 fights, and it was great watching that Brit. smashing him, without any affects,then we hear he smashed the guys orbital bone,cheekbone, jaw in 10 places, and broke his knees and feet. I thought,this guy is a killer, but he ain't much. Imagine if Warmachine came back to the UFC, he would have so much hype,but would still lose in a minute. Just cause "Fools Gold" has has a hundred street fights don't mean your tough,it means your fucked up, and can't do anything but show your anger

Back