Mike Pierce suffers torn ankle ligament

Him turning to the wrong direction in an attempt to defend the hold certainly didn't help. I hope he recovers back to 100%, I like watching him fight.

He should be released. He's a boring fighter and any subsequent success reflects badly that they cut a guy that beat him in 30 seconds. It's like he's earned sympathy for the submission and has bought himself more fights. He's not a victim.

Shouldn't a let Paul Harris grab a leg. It is a fight.

G-Toquinho-Palhares-celebrating-victory-by-going-wild.gif

Him turning to the wrong direction in an attempt to defend the hold certainly didn't help. I hope he recovers back to 100%, I like watching him fight.

Well said. Failing to prepare, is preparing for failure. How do you not come well prepared with at least knowing the correct defense for the guy's signature move?

Doesn't excuse Paul for cranking after 8 taps and a verbal tap.

That should be the least of his problems. He's lucky it didn't damage the knee, as it usually does.

In Brazil you show hespect or we hotate your leg.

was that before or after the ref pushed Palhares with his head?

it ould be something if thats what caused the injury:icon_lol:

He should be released. He's a boring fighter and any subsequent success reflects badly that they cut a guy that beat him in 30 seconds. It's like he's earned sympathy for the submission and has bought himself more fights. He's not a victim.

sir, you are a hater.

If he ever gets cut, he can always go back to being a mod at MMA in #IRC

Ref should have been closer to the action.

but but but it's not different from extra strikes when somebody is out!!!1!

Well said. Failing to prepare, is preparing for failure. How do you not come well prepared with at least knowing the correct defense for the guy's signature move?

Doesn't excuse Paul for cranking after 8 taps and a verbal tap.

Hey Tony. Do you want to do something for me? Train how to defend the jab. Train every day for a whole year.. Then go the a good boxing gym, find a guy with a very very good jab. Ask for a friendly session of sparring. Then tell me how you did.

I mean.. you should do very well. knowing the correct defense for the guy's best weapon.

Right? :cool:

Back