Mike Pierce: "I Wanted an Easy Fight, so I Called out All Brazilians"

Haha Pierce always came across like an ass hole. Much like that Rick "kiss me on the lips stare down" Story. That's why I didn't lose any sleep about Palhares's leg lock. Got a kick out of Maia's blood choke on story too.

Maybe this will teach him to keep his stinkiness to himself.

Haha Pierce always came across like an ass hole. Much like that Rick "kiss me on the lips stare down" Story. That's why I didn't lose any sleep about Palhares's leg lock. Got a kick out of Maia's blood choke on story too.

What's this about Story? I might have missed that.

heh. agree

Chael Sonnen does this kind of stuff all the time.

Pierce was obliterated. His defense was pathetic.

The side of this fight that is getting overlooked is Pierce should be cut too. He's a boring fighter and this was their Jacare owning Okami at WW. They could use that loss as an excure to send him to Bellator and spare the fans boredom. But because of the controversy, he's got a job still.

"you have hecpect, you keep your knee" - old brazilian saying

I don't understand. It turned out to be a very easy fight.

Feed Pierce Erick Silva.

He'll be the next Brazilian cut because of Mike Pierce.

Just like Rocha & Palhares.

Post of the day

61223-James-Franco-thanks-man-gif-kaxG.gif

first time I get this prize. How many internets is it worth?

Im very happy. Thas it. Its normal.

old, and if you want to fight you make someone mad. It's really easy if you verbally attack a country. If you can insult 1000's of people with one statement to pick a fight you will get one sooner than an attack on 1 person. Everyone knows that fighters are trying to pick fights. They make more money if they do it. Everybody benefits.

Back