Mike Perry warwagon is officially finished

He kind of reminds me of Gilberg. Everyone loved when he came out.
tumblr_pqk3egIvxc1xpp27no2_r1_400.gifv

But there was just nothing there to offer.
tenor.gif

Never being finished was the only thing platinum nation could really still be proud of
You know I've always been one to believe not to kick somebody who's down, especially those who risk their necks. (Well actually I've done that a couple of times but only to those who I thought definitely deserved it i.e Ronda and Mcnuggets).
Anyhow doesn't matter who you are if you get hit by a shin to your chin you're going down. Perry went toe to toe against a world-class athlete such as Vincent Luque, so he's not a bad fighter. I think he'll probably be released by the UFC.

he was pretty much chris leben 2.0. but i think leben had sub game. Perry more a brawler..

Except Chris Leben won fights and beat big named fighters. fn 2005 join date and you know nothing about this sport.

Your post is so Fn bad you should stop posting here to save the rest of us from having to read your ramblings

Not at all

That was a bullshit early stoppage
Refs trying to keep a black man like Perry down

I know Neal has that white privilege that will give him the advantage in terms on when a ref will stop the fight but Perry should appeal that stoppage
This didnt hit in the other thread either tbh.

It's not a cut; he's just sweating blood.

3.jpg

He just needs to fight smarter. He should have flopped to his butt in the middle of the Octagon after getting rocked.

Mike Perry is such a fucking bum dude, hasn't evolved one iota since he joined the UFC.

2-5 in his last 7, if he wasn't a JUST BLEED kind of fighter he'd fershur be cut b.

Not at all

That was a bullshit early stoppage
Refs trying to keep a black man like Perry down

I know Neal has that white privilege that will give him the advantage in terms on when a ref will stop the fight but Perry should appeal that stoppage
So you’re posting this trash in multiple threads?

Back