Mike Perry vs Sage Northcutt - Make it happen Dana

Would be a good fight. Don't like Perry at all but think he ko's sage.

Nobody is "calling out" kids
It'd be a good fight, that's all. Both guys lost, both guys are on the same timetable. Why not? Both guys have huge improvements they need to make, so one might need to be cut and get some time on the regional circuit/an eye opener to find a good team
its you guys trying to call out what you perceive as the easiest fight for Perry

just be honest

its you guys trying to call out what you perceive as the easiest fight for Perry

just be honest
Your gimmick is funny enough - but jesus, dude let it breathe a little.
Fans can't "call out fights". Fans can only make hypothetical match ups and talk about them. There's literally one of these threads for every "name" fighter every card.

Your gimmick is funny enough - but jesus, dude let it breathe a little.
Fans can't "call out fights". Fans can only make hypothetical match ups and talk about them. There's literally one of these threads for every "name" fighter every card.
gimmick? what are you on about?

the fans talking about those matchups usually gets those matchups made, which is what Im accusing you of doing here...... because its what you consider an easy fight for Perry

Gall would be pulling guard, Perry actually looks halfway decent on the ground and he's pretty strong.

Yeah Perry is actually strong vs sages just looking strong. At this point I'd take Perry over both

Yeah Perry is actually strong vs sages just looking strong. At this point I'd take Perry over both
Sage could make some noise in taht fight, I think his offense wrestling is solid enough

If this was a game (as I see more sports) and I had control, I'd send that dude to Bang Ludwig, I think he has hte type of style that Ludwig likes to work with - Ludwig is a sucker for that yessir, no sir stuff and Elevation has a great enviroment for young fighters

Bang only got lucky with tj

Bang only got lucky with tj
I don't think that's completely true
The biggest jump that I saw in Alpha Males striking in general was when Bang was there working with them
Then a lot of them regressed right after he left

I don't think that's completely true
The biggest jump that I saw in Alpha Males striking in general was when Bang was there working with them
Then a lot of them regressed right after he left

I won't argue that alpha males best proformences were during the time bang was there. I kinda just think of it as a right place right time though.

Time will tell how good he can do on his own

I won't argue that alpha males best proformences were during the time bang was there. I kinda just think of it as a right place right time though.

Time will tell how good he can do on his own
Fair point
But Elevation is a separate team from him, he's just an affiliate - they have their own striking coach and team, and a lot of elite guys filter in and out of there

Back