Mike Perry vs Sage Northcutt - Make it happen Dana

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
This is the fight to make

A sacrafice to the JBG is required

Sage wins by submission due to strikes.

No lie, it would be great. I think Perry wins this but I'm literally not sure....

Whatever happens Perry cannot (from a cosmological point of view) lose this fight.

That bum who calls himself "Platinum" doesn't deserve to be mesmerised by Super Sage's greatness.

sage is such a waste of a fighter in the hands of his father

let him go to greg jackson and have jon jones as his mentor (but really, his father just needs to fuck off. but heel sage with jon jones would be really interesting)

let him go to greg jackson and have jon jones as his mentor (but really, his father just needs to fuck off. but heel sage with jon jones would be really interesting)
If this was a game (as I see more sports) and I had control, I'd send that dude to Bang Ludwig, I think he has hte type of style that Ludwig likes to work with - Ludwig is a sucker for that yessir, no sir stuff and Elevation has a great enviroment for young fighters

If this was a game (as I see more sports) and I had control, I'd send that dude to Bang Ludwig, I think he has hte type of style that Ludwig likes to work with - Ludwig is a sucker for that yessir, no sir stuff and Elevation has a great enviroment for young fighters

TJ would get jealous.

Good fight for a fight pass card prelim.

What happens when Platinum hands meet Platinum abs?
Im keen to find out

Both should be cut.

Both are poor failed hype trains. Only thing a fight between the 2 does it gives a teeny glimmer of hope 1 of them could be even slightly relevant one day which just isnt true unless we do a constant gall-cmpunk-sage-perrry circus where all 4 of those no skilled bums fight constantly.

lol it shows how far that "Plat Nation" has fallen..... they are calling out kids now lol

Huge superfight here

Easily do 1m+

lol it shows how far that "Plat Nation" has fallen..... they are calling out kids now lol
Nobody is "calling out" kids
It'd be a good fight, that's all. Both guys lost, both guys are on the same timetable. Why not? Both guys have huge improvements they need to make, so one might need to be cut and get some time on the regional circuit/an eye opener to find a good team

Barbareno vs Mike. UFC Doucheville

giphy.gif

nxC2NJw.gif

147440257266.gif

Back