Mike Perry vs Lim UFC 202

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
I think nobody cares about this fight but Lim is a good fighter and i found this video in youtube. Mike seems to be legit as fuck and heavy handed.

I predict an early KO for Perry.

Lim's got height, size, and experience advantage. Perry seems like a powerful striker, but Lim likely takes this one in quick and devastating fashion.

I think nobody cares about this fight but Lim is a good fighter and i found this video in youtube. Mike seems to be legit as fuck and heavy handed.

I predict an early KO for Perry.

One thing for sure, Koreans in the Asian promotions show enormous respect towards their opponents no matter how much bad blood there might be between them going into a fight. Doing what Perry did at the weigh in is never heard of akin to slapping someone in the face unprovoked. Guaranteed the Korean is even more motivated to bury this code tomorrow night. They don't take to losing face like that lightly especially unnecessarily and publicly.

One thing for sure, Koreans in the Asian promotions show enormous respect towards their opponents no matter how much bad blood there might be between them going into a fight. Doing what Perry did at the weigh in is never heard of akin to slapping someone in the face unprovoked. Guaranteed the Korean is even more motivated to bury this code tomorrow night. They don't take to losing face like that lightly especially unnecessarily and publicly.
You'd be surprised how fired up Koreans can get:

Lim is a scary mother fucker, he was doing well against Magny before Magny overwhelmed him with grappling. Perry could be really fucking amazing for all I know though, will most likely be a bad ass fight regardless though.

He's like a racially ambiguous Brennan Ward. Seems Sherdog hates him so War Mike Perry

Perry acted like a clown in the weigh-ins, made me cringe. Going with Lim.

He made himself look kinda stupid.

Hopefully Lim by jumping knees and punches before he gasses

Little love for Mike in this thread

web1_mma-ufc202gamer_082016ev_040_6843482.jpg

Back