Mike Perry Vs Iaquinta confirmed for Submission Underground 11

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

<30>

Out of nowhere.

None of these guys are know for their ground game, and they fight in different divisions but ok....

<30>

Out of nowhere.

None of these guys are know for their ground game, and they fight in different divisions but ok....

This is something I didnt know I wanted until right now.

Colby vs Ortega under this ruleset would interest me greatly

Mike Perry in a grappling match ?
<bball1>

Damn his nose probably hit the brain after that Luque's knee

I'm surprised these matches are as common as they are. There is still huge risk for injury even though it is only grappling. I would imagine that they get most of their money from MMA fights. I could be wrong.

I'd be down to watch none the less.

<30>

Out of nowhere.

That's what makes it an interesting match up. They obviously both train ground work, but we don't get to see too much of it. So this will be a welcome showcase of their skills, to me.

Size in grappling isn't always as big of a factor as in MMA, though it can still be used to your advantage, obviously. I suspect Al to be more technically skilled, but maybe Perry can mitigate that a bit with his strength advantage.

Mike Perry in a grappling match ?
<bball1>

Damn his nose probably hit the brain after that Luque's knee
Yeah.... i guess im taking Al here, even with the size difference

Last edited:
straight out of left field

however, im interested in Jake Shields vs Richie Martinez
fundamentals vs 10th planet wackiness, should be fun

I need to see my bookie

That's free money to made on Al right there

I'm not too sure he gets the sub but Al should be more than capable enough to wrestle the hell out of Perry and dominate top control.

Neither guy seems too submission savy and both guys have good sub defence.

Back