Mike Perry Turned Down Fighter Kevin Lee as per Instagram

Honestly as a Perry fan i thought the Lee fight would've been good for him... Lee is a smaller WW that doesn't have KO power

1185139015.jpeg

Reading Kevin Lee's anything makes me think a half retarded, 2nd grader wrote it.

Kevin...Complete...sentences.

Last edited:
Perry isn't a top welter weight. He has the Bad Boy "Crazy" Attitude and really belongs in Bellator skills wise.

I mean if Cerrone can submit you in 45 seconds at WW, your trash. He is going to go down the same path as War Machine worst case scenario, best case scenario he gets a 9-5 like the rest of us and tells everyone he used to be in the UFC.

Not a fan of his caveman act.

Why weren't you going after a contender in the first place...
Yeah pretty much admits he's trying to reach for some low hanging fruit. Dosen't make himself look particularly good or confident.

Why doesn’t Kevin Lee call out someone tough and relevant?

After Mike Perry and Robbie Lawler?

Was Tyron Woodley his next choice?

Why doesn’t he call out Neil Magny.

Or Kevin Holland or Demian Maia.

Come to think of it, Maia is a great fight for Kevin Lee.

He might get submitted though

I need a translator for that shit. Does Kevin Lee speak English?

I need a translator for that shit. Does Kevin Lee speak English?

“I’m not going to lie it’s some hoe shit, meaning it’s cowardly to turn down the fight. I was trying to do you a favour, as in help out Perry’s career because perry is on the verge of being fired. But he sees he hasn’t got it in him no more, meaning he has no heart. He’ll go after a legitimate contender now he supposes”

Back