Mike Perry screams like a goat

giphy.gif
kinda looks like he is getting ready to draw a map of japan on some bitches back with the sound off

can that guy lose already....

What a surprise that the guy whining like a beta bitch in his sig ("F*CK CONOR... :( Please Khabib, save us.") also whines about Platinum in the most pitiful way possible. "can that guy lose already"

:(

Sonny Qc - The guy who wants everyone popular to lose because he wasn't popular in high school.

The funny thing is he probably practiced it in front of the mirror 100 times trying to get the perfect Conor impersonation.

The funny thing is he probably practiced it in front of the mirror 100 times trying to get the perfect Conor impersonation.
kinda awkward rolling over and tapping while also looking in the mirror.

to me that sounded like a majestic dragon, searing through the skies

Sounds like he stepped on a piece of glass, or that yell you let out when you miss a nail and hammer your finger instead

Ive watched this and the weigh in about 30 times today and its too hilarious. It reminds me of when my buddy screamed like that after Hendo KO'd Fedor......except it was a "Faawwkkkkk". the pitch and sound was exactly the same. I still make fun of him till this day.

Back