Mike Perry on Cowboy : "I'm fighting someone I look up to, but I gotta f**king kill this guy."

Mike "Platinum" Perry vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are any of those fights a waste?

Weidman vs Rockhold- winner probably gers a title shot
Cowboy vs Perry- fucking fireworks
Woodley vs Till- champ vs top 3 contender
Blaydes vs Ngannou- Blaydes can avenge his loss while waiting for a title shot

Weidman vs Rockhold- Weidman was supposed to fight Costa, Rockhold was supposed to move up to 205.
Woodley vs Till- Till will probably miss weight, should be fighting at MW anyways, doesn't deserve a title shot, Woodley should've just waited to smash Colby .
Blaydes vs Ngannou- If Blaydes loses again it will kill his momentum, if Ngannou loses it will be 3 in a row.
Cowboy vs Perry- Just dumb.

Perry should really start the trash talk, I know the trained together but still look how it worked for Diaz. Get cowboy emotional and he forgets the game plan. Think it’ll b a long night for perry otherwise

Mike Perry is a lw version of Diego Sanchez, cowboy should win this easily

Have to go with platinum at this stage, I see Cerrone getting knocked out cold in the clinch.

Weidman vs Rockhold- Weidman was supposed to fight Costa, Rockhold was supposed to move up to 205.
Woodley vs Till- Till will probably miss weight, should be fighting at MW anyways, doesn't deserve a title shot, Woodley should've just waited to smash Colby .
Blaydes vs Ngannou- If Blaydes loses again it will kill his momentum, if Ngannou loses it will be 3 in a row.
Cowboy vs Perry- Just dumb.

You can this shit about every single fight
Basically all top fighters should just face cans do that there's no risk for them or anyone.

You literally even couldn't co.e up with an argument so you just said dumb for Perry vs Cowboy.

Your name is Tito hailing from condom depot. I'm going to take a guess and say you're not the brightest.

Michael Joseph Perry by knockout.

I think Perry could pull this one off. A younger version of Cowboy would’ve pieced him, but I’m not too sure he can to it this time.

Perry should really start the trash talk, I know the trained together but still look how it worked for Diaz. Get cowboy emotional and he forgets the game plan. Think it’ll b a long night for perry otherwise
Yeah Nate got to Cerrone, damn that was 7 years ago. Nate beat him up, but Perry could very well KO him, and we've seen Cerrone break in big fights. I hope he doesn't let shit get to him.
I don't know about Perry's ground game, but Cowboy should try to get it to the ground. He has the tools on the feet, but his game plan should be on the ground

You can this shit about every single fight
Basically all top fighters should just face cans do that there's no risk for them or anyone.

You literally even couldn't co.e up with an argument so you just said dumb for Perry vs Cowboy.

Your name is Tito hailing from condom depot. I'm going to take a guess and say you're not the brightest.

Obviously you're having trouble reading (and writing).

I gave you plenty of legit reasons you knuckle dragger. Go back and read my post again and you'll see the arguments I presented to you for the match-ups we discussed. Perry vs Cowboy is dumb because they're just trying to get Cowboy out of there, then they'll feed Perry to another Ponzinibbio if he wins this one. But I guess this match-up pleases the just bleed morons like yourself, so there's no point in trying to convince a moron that this fight is a wasted opportunity on both sides.

"You're not the brightest" says the guy who can't even spell, or comprehend basic English. In fact the only thing you got right was "condom depot" but you probably think that's my actual location too.

I could see Perry catching him, but otherwise it's going to be a long night for him.
He does have that Throw with extreme conviction style, so yeah definitely possible he pez dispensers him at some point with something huge.

I think Mike clips Cerrone. Would love to be wrong but his power is something serious and Cerrone has lost a step.
That's what I'm worried about, plus the wear and tear, just from being constantly active. And the fact he's almost a decade older than Perry

This fight is a perfect example of UFC's current horrible match making. This fight, Woodley/Till, Ngannou/Blaydes 2, Rockhold/Weidman 2, to name a few. Total wastes of time.
Why is this match a waste of time?

This fight is a perfect example of UFC's current horrible match making. This fight, Woodley/Till, Ngannou/Blaydes 2, Rockhold/Weidman 2, to name a few. Total wastes of time.
how so? i would rather have cowboy fight cans from now on, but it's a good fight. Woodley till is ok since colby wasn't available too. Rockhold and weidman have a rivarly so it's definitely interesting. Blaydes could potentially give francis his third straight x and avenge his 2016 loss. i would say this is a bad matchup since hw has so few contenders and they are giving up on one.

I just said why. Read the thread.
I read the thread before I asked you, you think Perry vs. Cerrone is a waste of time? It’s a fun match up, neither are in the hunt for a title right now, what match up would you prefer for these two?

I don't know about Perry's ground game, but Cowboy should try to get it to the ground. He has the tools on the feet, but his game plan should be on the ground

That's kinda my question mark in this fight, along with Cerrones knees.

Just depends on how much Cowboy has left imo.

how so? i would rather have cowboy fight cans from now on, but it's a good fight. Woodley till is ok since colby wasn't available too. Rockhold and weidman have a rivarly so it's definitely interesting. Blaydes could potentially give francis his third straight x and avenge his 2016 loss. i would say this is a bad matchup since hw has so few contenders and they are giving up on one.

Blaydes vs Stipe or Volkov
Ngannou vs Volkov or JDS or that fat slob from Australia
Swap the UFC 230 match-ups: Rockhold vs Jacare and Weidman vs Branch (much better, I think)
Woodley/Till was made just so the UFC could rescue a card from being headlined by a boring WMMA championship fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back