Mike Perry never tested dirty for a drug test

tinfoil perry looked ok for a couple of rounds against a mediocre opponent. then he caught a straight left and turned into a scardy cat. There was no knuckles on chins but im sure he gave himself an uppercut after the fight. Pillow Perry is done.

He tests positive for being a douchebag on a daily basis

He tests positive for being a douchebag on a daily basis
Now you're just talking trash about someone you don't even know. You have never met the man. I could say all kinds of things about you such as, people like you, you're funny, successful, respected in your community....but I don't know you so everyone knows that's all bullshit.

Now you're just talking trash about someone you don't even know. You have never met the man. I could say all kinds of things about you such as, people like you, you're funny, successful, respected in your community....but I don't know you so everyone knows that's all bullshit.
Saying those things about me would make you an absolute liar. I am
None of those things.

he tested positive in an actual drug test, and went to jail for it

He tested postive for a tinfoil chin when a versace model touched it.

So you're giving a guy props because he doesn't cheat ?

Wow !

After watching perry vs joubrun im convince the model could outpace usain bolt in a footrace
Perry got completely outstruck. Sorry Jouban isn't stupid enough to let his opponents hit him when he can easily avoid their strikes and fuck them up in the meantime

So you're giving a guy props because he doesn't cheat ?

Wow !
well people have been giving props to Cyborg for years and she's a known cheat.

sometimes you gotta take what you can get ;)

Back