Mike Perry looking significantly less ripped over the past few months

• Thread starter Deleted member 510671
  • Start date
If my memory serves me right, weidman also "stopped drinking to lose weight" months after usada was like implemented
Weidman...Johnny.....Pettis....all were champs, looked dif following USADA and haven't been able to buy a win. Let's face it, provably a minimum of 95% were doing something. Heck, Id def do roid and PED's if I fought for a living. There is no other profession where the incentive is as big.

tumblr_mv6qrjz48u1squ8g3o5_250.gif
Over an hour, no likes

What most androgenic steroids do is increase the muscle:fat ratio to unnatural levels.

ALL bodybuilders who get off will look different six months later. The body has a homeostasis.

Either you attempt to maintain your muscle mass and gain fat. Or you try to keep the body fat down, and you'll lose significant amounts of muscle fast.

It's just how it works.

Overeem probably ate the exact same amount of food after getting off in an attempt to hold on to as much muscle as possible. He got noticeably fatter.

You will never maintain 100% of your muscular gains either, whatever anyone says. Not even if you eat a shitload and accept the fat gain.

Steroids work very well. But most knucklehead bodybuilders will preach to you about hard work without ever mentioning steroids as if they're akin to a regular multivitamin in terms of boost.
I wasn't disagreeing tho. Just said that it will be easier to lose muscle you gained without the help of heavy PED usage than with it. Especially in short periods. Which is why is tricky to say if a fighter was on PED's or not. Some guys do have good genetics.

Looks about the same to me just different lighting, less tan, and the second photo is a weigh in.

If anything cutting muscle is good, he said he needs to work on his cardio and maybe he has been.

Just you wait, come fight night he will be straight up JACKED TANIELS

he's clearly realised too much muscle won't help him in longer fights, and he's already a black belt in those hands so he doesn't need the additional power generated by it.

Hater thread ban this guy for fighter bashing. Platinum is so far above every other fighter on the roster he doesnt even need steroids.

Back