Mike Perry looking significantly less ripped over the past few months

• Thread starter Deleted member 510671
  • Start date
Image taken in studio and with compositing and photo retouching done after.

VS.

Image without studio lighting, image retouching, etc. Also taken when fighter is most depleted.

Geez TS, you shouldn't have but you went full re...

This picture is from Wednesday.

Kp4huYh.jpg

The pre-fight studio pic from UFC-202 was also taken a couple of days before the actual weigh ins. So, comparable. There is a noticeable difference. Both his face and body is fatter.

Next excuse?

I could be wrong, but I don't think he had to go through the four month testing, he came in from an outside organization. The fighters who previously fought for the UFC and either retired, or where cut, are required to go through that particular process.

That's exactly what I wrote, though.

It's funny how exceptionally succesful guys suddenly start "bulking" "losing muscle to work on cardio" "gain fat to be stronger" once the testing increases. Why change up a winning formula?

As you can tell, it literally makes no sense.

Just like when Ubereem, the biggest monster of all time.. destroying everyone, then gets popped, only to attribute his subsequent muscle loss and bodyfat gain to a conscious strategy of: "losing muscle to work on cardio", then getting KO'd 3x in a row.
If my memory serves me right, weidman also "stopped drinking to lose weight" months after usada was like implemented

That's exactly what I wrote, though.

"Let's not forget he was called in as a late replacement to fight Lim, which means he was not in the USADA testing pool for 4 months like you're supposed to be before fighting."

I based my post off of this paragraph. I thought you were saying every fighter needed to go through the process before fighting in the UFC. Sorry, for the confusion.

"Let's not forget he was called in as a late replacement to fight Lim, which means he was not in the USADA testing pool for 4 months like you're supposed to be before fighting."

I based my post off of this paragraph. I thought you were saying every fighter needed to go through the process before fighting in the UFC. Sorry, for the confusion.

Oh, yea I see how it could be misunderstood. I'm implying he was exempt from testing like all the other late replacements they pull in from other orgs. It's actually kind of unfair when you think about it(to whoever has to face someone who's coming from somewhere with no testing)

Yes he will continue to shrink

just look at his other fights outside the UFC

There's literally zero real difference between this photo and the first one (the blue one). His upper body is slightly more rotated and his shoulders are held just ever so slightly higher up in the first one (blue) but otherwise he looks the exact same.

He's holding a lot more body-fat in his waist. Look at his hips and lower abdomen. His stomach was much flatter at 202. Where has that massive tricep bulge gone?

Chest has also gained fat and is beginning to sag like Belfort's.

A weigh-in/weight-cut pic vs. a staged studio pic, seems like an apples to apples comparison.

<mma4>

that Christmas haircut, just in time for the holidays

latest

You care too much TS

It's funny how exceptionally succesful guys suddenly start "bulking" "losing muscle to work on cardio" "gain fat to be stronger" once the testing increases. Why change up a winning formula?

As you can tell, it literally makes no sense.

Just like when Ubereem, the biggest monster of all time.. destroying everyone, then gets popped, only to attribute his subsequent muscle loss and bodyfat gain to a conscious strategy of: "losing muscle to work on cardio", then getting KO'd 3x in a row.
Athletes can keep the muscular gains in case they're using something. Not every muscley person will start shrinking all of a sudden if they drop off roids or something like that. It's been proved that it has long lasting effects. Would be weird that in case fighters used PED's to get huge, start shrinking and lose all gains in a year.

That is more likely to happen if they worked their way up and then started to lose gains because of cardio working, plus bodies react different to weight cut each time they go through it. Muscles built with the help of PED's aren't that easily lost.

Athletes can keep the muscular gains in case they're using something. Not every muscley person will start shrinking all of a sudden if they drop off roids or something like that. It's been proved that it has long lasting effects. Would be weird that in case fighters used PED's to get huge, start shrinking and lose all gains in a year.

That is more likely to happen if they worked their way up and then started to lose gains because of cardio working, plus bodies react different to weight cut each time they go through it. Muscles built with the help of PED's aren't that easily lost.

What most androgenic steroids do is increase the muscle:fat ratio to unnatural levels.

ALL bodybuilders who get off will look different six months later. The body has a homeostasis.

Either you attempt to maintain your muscle mass and gain fat. Or you try to keep the body fat down, and you'll lose significant amounts of muscle fast.

It's just how it works.

Overeem probably ate the exact same amount of food after getting off in an attempt to hold on to as much muscle as possible. He got noticeably fatter.

You will never maintain 100% of your muscular gains either, whatever anyone says. Not even if you eat a shitload and accept the fat gain.

Steroids work very well. But most knucklehead bodybuilders will preach to you about hard work without ever mentioning steroids as if they're akin to a regular multivitamin in terms of boost.

Platinum Perry? More like Fatinum Perry!

Back