Mike Perry literally creates new stars - makes Paul Craig's career with powerful creative mind

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Paul Craig, who many are calling the next McGregor, was on the MMA Hour this week and was absolutely gushing over Mike Perry.

Paul Craig: "You know who I love? Perry. He is the coolest guy in the WORLD. The Scottish warrior facepaint was his idea. Mike Perry is the man. He is the man."

Go to about 1:26:00 in.

Mike Perry has a much stronger case than Conor at this point for deserving part ownership in the company.

Team Platinum already has Lil Perry fighting for the 135 title soon, the most exciting LHW prospect since Jon Jones, and Perry himself who can make 145 but fights at 170 because he doesn't believe in cheating to get an advantage.

If you think for a second this revolution is over, think again. This is only the beginning, because the only thing more powerful than his pair of Platinum hands is his Platinum mind.

Paul Craig, who many are calling the next McGregor, was on the MMA Hour this week and was absolutely gushing over Mike Perry.

Paul Craig: "You know who I love? Perry. He is the coolest guy in the WORLD. The Scottish warrior facepaint was his idea. Mike Perry is the man. He is the man."

Mike Perry has a much stronger case than Conor at this point for deserving part ownership in the company.

Team Platinum already has Lil Perry fighting for the 135 title soon, the most exciting LHW prospect since Jon Jones, and Perry himself who can make 145 but fights at 170 because he doesn't believe in cheating to get an advantage.

If you think for a second this revolution is over, think again. This is only the beginning, because the only thing more powerful than his pair of Platinum hands is his Platinum mind.

The way that is written....is absolutely beautiful.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Well Perry certainly made Jouban look like a star.
<{Heymansnicker}>

This whole Mike Perry thing was a joke at the beginning and so many actually bought it. Now I can't tell who is trolling and who isn't

Platinum bless so many lives
Even gives a reason to live for so many haters

Oh my are you delusional. It's ok my friend, the revelation of reality will hit one day and you will see the other perspective of why everything that hype machines post on irrelevant broken fighters are non-sense. I promise it won't take too long for you to become aware. Have patience as all will known eventually.

if a scotsman cant think up a kilt or braveheart schtick for weigh ins on his own, and has to be prompted by a jabroni, hes not the sharpest tool in the shed himself.

it was never funny and now it's just pointless

you know, that thing you're doing

Back