Mike Perry just...

Hahah he said he was gonna KO Jouban in the first round? you can't buy into his shit bro. he's all about talking that shit and look where it got him. he was the student, Jouban was the teacher. Jouban was the Alpha tonight.
I'm just joking around and exaggerating with this shit. Isn't it obvious?
I was rooting for him but he couldn't do it
Maybe he'll improve, I won't stop rooting for a guy just because he lost

Well that's good. your boy got humbled tonight. just goes to show skill overcomes "black belt hands"

He's a brawler with a big right hand. No professionalism and terrible fighter IQ. Nothing more than a brute and a bully. He has a very short career in the UFC.​
Bullys ALWAYS crack when they dont get their way.

He reminds me SOOOO much of Phil Baroni: a jersey Shore lookin' tough guy, an emotional brawler with disrespectful punk like antics, burst onto the scene with more hype than anyone, only to lose and take the most epic nosedive in history. And did you see JoBo talkin' that shit to him, just clowning him?

I love Conor and he made an excellent return to grace, but it was reminiscent of that: when you are the one that talks shit and the other guy gives you a taste of your on medicine, you crumble. The huge difference between Conor and Glassinum is that Conor showed us he had tremendous fight IQ, came back from defeats before, as not stuck in the mud, beat elite competition and was a very ell rounded fighter (see Holloway fight). I think that Aldo fans thought tonight would look like how Aldo Conor would look but Conor, unlike Fatinum, can cut the cage off.

Last edited:
Well that's good. your boy got humbled tonight. just goes to show skill overcomes "black belt hands"
"Black belt hands" yet got dropped by Joban multiple times. So if PMP has black belt hands, what does JoBo have? Also, what would Tumenov have? This as Perry's first fight against a legit UFC level guy (Kim is terrible and Roberts never fought in the UFC before and still gave PMP trouble).

The shocking part as in his prev fights he fought with desperation. He looked like Ronda vs Holly out there, actually, but he became afraid and stopped advancing, did not ant to go out on his shield. Maybe he was concussed? He took some big hits. I onder if his girl ill leave him now after seeing a hot Versace model emasulate her man in front of her eyes: future champ he is not and millionaire he will not be. I fully expect him to nose dive now, as when these bully type fighters get served (Baroni, Rampage, Ronda) they go off the deep end.

And what is up with the guy's budy? He looks like Ecoreem vs Ubereem or OSP Jones vs SUG2 Jones. Fatinum Perry just popped his cherry.

"I talk and I talk and I talk

But guess what? I can't back it up!"

Kenny "platinum" florian

Conor would put Perry to sleep within the first round.

Lol at the hype train

A pretty boy Tom Brady just owned this hype train.

Dont know why he got any hype here to begin with.

I think the hype starts out as a joke then somehow just kind of catches on. It's like trolls start fanning the flames then a bunch of legit fanboys jump in. Not the first time it's happened here and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I was rooting for Alan and knew he was gonna win but Perry has a lot of potential. Dude won't be a champ anytime soon but just because you lose 1 fight, it's not the end of the world.

24 hours ago this guys hype train was barreling through Sherdog.

Not anymore

Perrys style is too robotic. His footwork was lousy. He's too easy of a target

He was an overrated hype job who lied to us all.

I'm officially off the Platinum Train.

I don't understand what makes him think he's gotta be such a douche in and outta the cage. like Conor talks his shit.. but Conor is an all around great guy. Conor does it for money and putting butts in seats. I know this isn't about Conor here.. but I'm just saying, at least Conor is humble in Victory or Defeat.

In 6 lines of text you say "Conor" 5 times. I'm not sure why but that seems creepy to me. Everyone knows who you are talking about after the first time you say his name, repeating it every line just seems obsessive.

Yesterday everyone thought he was the next GSP.

I was watching him fight for the first time tonight. That's not how my instructor taught me standup. He wasn't flat footed with no head movement. He didn't throw combinations. Didn't follow up kicks. And he held husband hands too low

Gotta love people on these forums. Tell me again how humble Conor is in defeat.

How long was it before the "I fought a man 3 times my size without proper notice" excuses started?

He wasn't relevant before moron. You've let a bunch of trolls legit make you hate someone youvr never met. Good job, you're a fucktard
How do you feel about Auburn's football program?

You are worked up enough to call him a fucktard but he's the one that looks silly?

Problem is too many grown men "exaggerated" with this shit in here. To the point where it was annoying.

Not anymore lol

In 6 lines of text you say "Conor" 5 times. I'm not sure why but that seems creepy to me. Everyone knows who you are talking about after the first time you say his name, repeating it every line just seems obsessive.
{<BJPeen}

He's a brawler with a big right hand. No professionalism and terrible fighter IQ. Nothing more than a brute and a bully. He has a very short career in the UFC.​
He is a bralwer and he doesn't have any professionalism and his fight IQ is lower than most angry childrens' fight IQs.

That said, I think he sticks around for at least a while because he's got a fan-friendly style and some (semi-sarcastic) hype. He'll never be a champion, but the guy isn't gonna just get cut immediately and disappear.

Not as creepy as someone who counts how many times Conor's name is used in some randoms post....

Shit man get a life.

Back