Mike Perry just...

I jumped outta my seat when that first knockdown came.. boy you have no idea. I'm glad Perry got schooled.
We need a gif of that knockdown and emasculated bow of shame perry did at the end ASAP lol.

Don't kill me.

VLg4bJc.jpg

He got Murked LOL

He ate some humble pie hopefully he will learn from this and not be such a complete ass... Probably not though hahahahahahaha Good to see his train de-railed and his fanboys vanishing like farts in the wind.

i hate when people say shit like this. So if he would have smiled, shook his hand and wore a suit and been a robot professional like others that will never sell, he would have won? he would have lost either route he took.

Alan got this hype because of who he was fighting, not for his skills

He got Murked LOL

He ate some humble pie hopefully he will learn from this and not be such a complete ass... Probably not though hahahahahahaha Good to see his train de-railed and his fanboys vanishing like farts in the wind.
I don't understand what makes him think he's gotta be such a douche in and outta the cage. like Conor talks his shit.. but Conor is an all around great guy. Conor does it for money and putting butts in seats. I know this isn't about Conor here.. but I'm just saying, at least Conor is humble in Victory or Defeat.

i hate when people say shit like this. So if he would have smiled, shook his hand and wore a suit and been a robot professional like others that will never sell, he would have won? he would have lost either route he took.

Alan was known way before Perry ever got into the UFC..? wtf you talking about boy?

Platinum Perry loves all his haters
You guys are amazing
Can't wait for PMPs next fight and to witness his evolution as a fighter
The game may change but the PLatinumTrain remains the same

BOI

IMG_1299.JPG

Got schooled tonight! face it. he didn't hurt himself in training.. It's not that he wasn't 100% going into this fight.. he straight up talked shit and got his ass whooped by a technically skilled rising prospect. where were those "black belt hands" he says he has? lol the Perry train has now come to a halt. if he couldn't beat Jouban.. how in the hell does he think he would last in the top 10 against guys like Lawler, Condit, Woodley, Thompson, Maia, and so on? he's flat footed, has sloppy stand up, and he eats shots right and left. I'm glad he got to taste defeat tonight to show that he's not at all good as he portrays to be.
Did any hardcore MMA fans who didn't just start watching MMA because of Conor actually think this guy was good enough to win the belt........? Very very doubtful.

He is a rude POS you can be Loud abrasive etc etc but remain classy or not leave a foul taste in everyone mouths afterwards. He was classless in victory and perhaps this Loss will humble him somewhat.

@Relentless chase made a very good point about Conor only Aldo really remains salty about him and his words and actions (And I will admit in many instances Aldo has a legit gripe) But he is a class act when not performing. Perry is not Performing he is being himself.......

He wasn't relevant before moron. You've let a bunch of trolls legit make you hate someone youvr never met. Good job, you're a fucktard
LOL it is very painful to see these new fans buy into new exciting fighters who have relatively little MMA training. Just because you have heart, grit, and determination does not mean you have the talent, athleticism, and skills to be a world class fighter. Conor does. That is why he can talk all this crazy nonsense. I would be very surprised if Perry actually cracked the top 15-20 at welterweight. That division is full of monsters at the time and of whom are highly skilled and have been martial artists in more then one discipline for over a decade at least.

He wasn't relevant before moron. You've let a bunch of trolls legit make you hate someone youvr never met. Good job, you're a fucktard
He had so many people riding his dick and he got schooled bitch. that's that. he's not all he cracks up to be.

Last edited:
He had so many people riding his dick and he got schooled bitch. that's that. he's not he cracks up to be.
well you paid attention didnt you? so he got what he wanted. alan didnt even get 1/3rds of the hype perry got in his appearences( will say that instead of fights since i dont think perry ever impressed even his followers), and after about a week or 2, he will be right back where he was.

He is a rude POS you can be Loud abrasive etc etc but remain classy or not leave a foul taste in everyone mouths afterwards. He was classless in victory and perhaps this Loss will humble him somewhat.

@Relentless chase made a very good point about Conor only Aldo really remains salty about him and his words and actions (And I will admit in many instances Aldo has a legit gripe) But he is a class act when not performing. Perry is not Performing he is being himself.......
Yes you're right. that's what makes Conor so likable. I mean how can anyone not like Conor? he talks his shit, but he goes in and fights, if he loses like he did at UFC 196, he'll give the credit where the credit is due and he'll own up to it. he'll hug his opponents and congratulate them afterwards. even Eddie Alvarez, you saw what he did to Eddie after the fight. the least.. I mean the LEAST Perry could've done was shook Jouban's hand.. he didn't even do that. his whole team is like that anyway though so..

Conor fans talking about dick riding and being humble is the biggest hypocrisy I've seen in my life lmao

Platinum will come back with red belt hands.

He's a brawler with a big right hand. No professionalism and terrible fighter IQ. Nothing more than a brute and a bully. He has a very short career in the UFC.​

DWAMM!!!! But he had so much hype befo tonight. I like him but personally hope he's humbled after this fight.

Conor fans talking about dick riding and being humble is the biggest hypocrisy I've seen in my life lmao

Platinum will come back with red belt hands.
Hahah he said he was gonna KO Jouban in the first round? you can't buy into his shit bro. he's all about talking that shit and look where it got him. he was the student, Jouban was the teacher. Jouban was the Alpha tonight.

God's gift... to Jouban... boi!!!

HAHAHAH. so happy that racist douchebag lost.

Back