Mike Perry is Dumb

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That's really it. Listening to him on Ariel he can't make a sentence. He's facing Al on Sunday for a BJJ match. He said he's the best at BJJ but got subbed by Cerrone instantly on the ground. He also makes a comment about getting followers for being good looking but says their all dudes lol. Their either gay or fight fans ma dude.

<{cuts}>Right... a forum has to keep the discourse going... move on from Perry... the guy came & did his thing like the UFC machine works. Need a new line of something other than Perry's indicative of MMA (its' failings).

The guy literally hung himself in a gym to strengthen his neck.

One of the greatest stories, and it came from him. I think it was Jacare who saved him.
Yup. He tried to "train his choke defense" by basically hanging himself, lost consciousness and luckily got saved by Jacare.

I crack up laughing every time I think about it. I mean.... Jesus titty fucking Christ, Mike, what were you thinking?

<36>

You call him dumb but you make a thread about him in worldwide?

Dumbass

Is it me or does that guy remind me of this guy.......

Mr. Perry definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed .

I didn't mind him that much early on. He was a fun fighter to watch. He straight fucked Ellenberger up! But I couldn't care less about him since he thinks it's ok to call a black man an N word. Fuck that guy.

Mike Perry is one of those people who are stupid and proud of it. Hope he gets sent to the B-leagues soon.

Mike doesn't deserve to be in the UFC forum anymore?

I’ve tried being a fan of Perry, but he just doesn’t take himself or his career seriously. He’s never going to be able to compete with the top 10 at 170 in the UFC. He’s constantly blowing his money too when he should be focused on his family. Seems like he’s always stunting on social media. UFC needs to release Perry. Hed be fun to watch throw bombs in a smaller org where he doesn’t face top level competition. He barely squeaked out a decision W over Gall who was able to actually outstrike Perry. Other than that he’s been getting embarrassed inside the octagon lately.

Back