Mike Perry - "I Want His Versace Job Too"

Being rich does not make you a good person. A lot of stupid and evil people are in powerful positions. They did well for themselves by using what they had/finding their niche/fucking people over, but they are failures at being good people
I hear ya, but I don't think America just voted in Adolf Hitler either, and Mayweather is a good father for the most part, just not a very good role model or husband.

there's been plenty of mayweather specials to watch leading up to events that show he's very involved with his kids.

I hear ya, but I don't think America just voted in Adolf Hitler either, and Mayweather is a good father for the most part, just not a very good role model or husband.

there's been plenty of mayweather specials to watch leading up to events that show he's very involved with his kids.
I don't think he's Hitler either, and I don't think Mayweather is the worst guy on the planet...just like I don't think Kanye West or Kim Kardashian are...but they are all dumb, selfish people that one should never, ever say they "look up to". (Mike aint the sharpest tool in the shed himself tho)
Assholes more often than not tend to get what they want out of life. Add in already coming from a wealthy family and it's not hard to see where the success came from. There's nothing admirable about it, it's just what it is.

I like him. He's real and raw and fighters fighter. Got very good attributes too. We're gonna see him for a while so you pussies better buckle up and get ya keyboards ready

Back