Mike Perry:"I am not Best Friends w Luis Pena, Why u Gotta Be Gay with It?"

His the most interesting character in the UFC by a large margin imho. He reminds me of a madman footballer called ''Genero Gattuso'' Even in looks slightly but little leaner.

He is REAL as it gets. He comes off like someone who loves the fight rather then the show

Last edited:
That shit was hilarious.

I like Perry he is not afraid to speak how he really feels instead of the rest of this world who think one way but in the public s eye act like they support this and that knowing they don't.

Theres a time and place for everything tho.

Perry is just the worst.

Like a nastier version of Diego Sanchez.

Entertaining fighter, but such a toxic personality, IMO.

"Toxic personality"

These are the fruit loops watching people trying to kill each other nowadays.

Attempt to murder someone? Fine

Make a gay joke? OMG YOU ARE SO TOXIC!!!!!

Gay mafia of butthurt strikes again.

I thought all black guys were on the downlow.

I would think the whole Mike Perry schtich is an act by him....unfortunately I know someone who is almost just like him and I can confirm that this really is his personality.

He is legit fucking stupid
He can read tho your av can't

"Toxic personality"

These are the fruit loops watching people trying to kill each other nowadays.

Attempt to murder someone? Fine

Make a gay joke? OMG YOU ARE SO TOXIC!!!!!

Gay mafia of butthurt strikes again.

I knew I shouldn't have used the word "toxic" because it'd inevitably trigger a bunch of people.

I just mean he's a douchebag and seems like a bit of an asshole. Nothing more.

I mean, the guy has "Gods Gift" tattooed across his stomach FFS.

How can someone hate him? The only real character in UFC. WAR PLATINUM!

"Your hair is pretty fucking....friendly....motherfucker"

tenor.gif

secret emoji

cXgbNXc.gif

He reeks of toxic masculinity, mansplaining, white-privilege, & micro-aggressions! UFC needs safe spaces ASAP :(

0R5qpCB.gif

Its not racist because he is 2% homosexual.

That anatomy of a fighter is the vlog, they make it seem like they are good friends though, crazy how perry got all butt hurt when the guy said that lol

He reeks of toxic masculinity, mansplaining, white-privilege, & micro-aggressions! UFC needs safe spaces ASAP :(
I'm not sure if your kidding but white privilege is a myth In my opinion. If anything it just further segregated us. Mansplaining ??? Wtf is that ? Reason I say white privilege is a myth is just from my experience going to the high school with the largest ESL program in my province (English as a second language) a majority of these kids were far better off than me

Back