Mike Perry has spoken. Wants an instant rematch

The GOAT speaks...Jouban ran the entire fight...Platinum will better learn how to cut off the cage and put dem black belt hands on him boiii...
I guess the running is what put yer boy on his azz...he needs another eyebrow tatt, that should help.

I'm so glad that dumbass lost. Best moment of the event for me.

1272341295_pole-vault-fail.gif

Perry won't be able to take the Blue Steel that Jouban will have perfected in his next match

Zoolander_5.png

Perry can't handle the rematch since Jouban will have perfected the Blue Steel look

Zoolander_5.png

HaHa Jouban is right, he is the Cringe Conor! "Run it back" lulz!

Bro, you ain't a champ, bro you didn't KO Aldo in one punch, bro you didn't just draw 1.6 mil PPVs, bro you didn't take this fight ten days prior at LHW.......you lost to a guy ranked mid 20's, a good fighter but not the champ. If you can't beat Jouban, you will never ever ever be champion. Heck, feed him to Tumenov and let him get KO'd and see what true black belt hands look like.

LOL - double or nothing....for what? Got owned all three rounds.

he needs to drop down to LW and have Jeremy Stephens move back up to LW so they can fight each other.

Back to irrelevancy with you, you beta!

Jouban alpha'ed his 1-dimensional ass.

Give him someone in the 25-30 ranks, which is about where he is at right now.

Jouban avoiding twitter like a plague

don't want to get bullied again

Jouban bullied the overrated bum where it mattered, in the octagon.

Talking shit without being able to back it up makes Mike Fairy as beta as they come.

he needs to drop down to LW and have Jeremy Stephens move back up to LW so they can fight each other.

Jeremy Stephens would probably knock him the fuck out. He is a much better fighter than Mike Fairy.

Feed him to Tumenov.
Ha that's what I said. Let him see what real black belt hands look like. There are so many fighters better than Jouban, he took the wrong lesson away from this fight, which are: 1. I'm not elite 2. I have massive holes in my game 3. Best to keep nose to grindstone.

I'd watch the rematch but that was a stinker of a fight. The same thing would happen again and again ala Dillishaw vs Barao. It is sily to put a brawler against point fighters, put Perry vs Matt Brown or Ponzi or something. Even a guy like Sean Strictland ould murk the fuck out of him.

The haters thought this minor setback would stop the train? I got news for you.

IMG_1828.JPG

Back