Mike Perry has spoken. Wants an instant rematch

why not show the winner some respect and
develop your game

Are you kidding? No way. Perry's gotta win a few before he earns a rematch.

But what does his parole officer think?

LOL some alpha male this beta loser is. He gets picked apart and easily beaten and he wants a rematch ? Fuck him and his fanboys.

Haha, no chance lad. Back of the line, win a couple then seek out your rematch if your paths align in the future.

He doesn't deserve a rematch at all, and why re-match someone who's not ranked? Alan deserves a top 10 (or even top 5), he's a great fighter. Mike needs to develop a bit or he'll get picked apart. He took a lot of shots that will start dropping you in your career. His chin made the fight last, not skill or technique. Good fighter, needs to be sharpened

Jouban made him look very, very basic. I get that he wants his first loss back, but I don't understand why anyone would give it to him honestly.

The GOAT speaks...Jouban ran the entire fight...Platinum will better learn how to cut off the cage and put dem black belt hands on him boiii...

Jouban should ask for Top 15 opponent. He is not getting any younger, so i don't know why would he waste time for this rematch.

I would like to apologize to Chris Leben for calling Perry "Leben ver. 1.5" before the Jouban fight. Leben showed much more heart and killer instinct in his fights. Even when he was getting whooped

Last edited:
A rematch should be earned, and he hasn't earned it! Prove yourself, then ask for the rematch.

Back