Mike Perry has 4 opponents in his mind, asking fans to choose

At this point, Brown vs. Jouban makes the most sense. We all love Matt Brown but he needs a win, bad.

Ok you little shits! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I will not abide and let you guys disparage mr. Michael perry! Michael was a great embassador of the platinum belt and must be respected!

However, we should all salute our new platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his Platinum reign be long and prosperous and may however takes his Platinum title be a man worthy of such an honor.

#GUERNICAbless

The only one I can see him beating out of those guys is Sage lol

Ok you little shits! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I will not abide and let you guys disparage mr. Michael perry! Michael was a great embassador of the platinum belt and must be respected!

However, we should all salute our new platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his Platinum reign be long and prosperous and may however takes his Platinum title be a man worthy of such an honor.

#GUERNICAbless
Stop it with this shit. You're the Britta of Sherdog.

Tumenov or Sage.

The people who think he was calling out BJ for a fight are as dumb as Perry is.

Sage is his only shot at victory. The other 3 throttle him.

Yes, let's ask the fans, who have no real power over matchmaking, who he should fight...

I mean, I guess they tell you to aim for the stars, but if you aim for the stars and miss, you're going to end up in the cold vacuum of space, and that'll kill you.

Rofl, calls out guys not even in his weight class

Lists 5 names and says who should i fight out of these 4. Perry is about as smart as a toilet brush

WOW 11 LIKES ALREADY he is really taking off big

anyway feed him to tumenov so I can see him KTFO cold and disappear

Rofl, calls out guys not even in his weight class

Lists 5 names and says who should i fight out of these 4. Perry is about as smart as a toilet brush

Bjpenn.com is very famous mma website actually so he never called out BJ
Tbh only noobs dont know s about bjpenn.com
Who is so smart now ?

Back